All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok.. so i just sat here and read through probably 40 pages of this thread ::stuck at my dumb job all day lol :( :: thank you to everyone who posted videos, ive gotten to see all the teams i wanted to really see, still missing a Brandon and SSX vid though :( its a bittersweet for large all girl, happy for SE but really was rooting for Panthers to take it. Sad that cali coed didnt place in top 3 this year, ive loved that routine since the beginning of the season. shocked that generals had a bad day, kinda more shocked that lady bullets couldnt finally have that winning moment, that i thought they were gonna get this year :(

I'll write down scores here after the next (last IOC6) performance

Ok.. so i just sat here and read through probably 40 pages of this thread ::stuck at my dumb job all day lol :( :: thank you to everyone who posted videos, ive gotten to see all the teams i wanted to really see, still missing a Brandon and SSX vid though :( its a bittersweet for large all girl, happy for SE but really was rooting for Panthers to take it. Sad that cali coed didnt place in top 3 this year, ive loved that routine since the beginning of the season. shocked that generals had a bad day, kinda more shocked that lady bullets couldnt finally have that winning moment, that i thought they were gonna get this year :(
Lady Bullets are in 1st for Day 2, their finals are tomorrow :)

Mexico Cheer Academy: 3 sf, 2 tb, couple stunt bobbles.

Please excuse any mistakes I did for the IOC6 updates. It's 3:36 am here and my tiredness might have lead to seeing/not seeing things.

Back