All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rainy day in the Charlotte area. Sat here all day long in front of the live feed, on the fierce board, twitter, and facebook. Eating my feelings. Feel. So. Guilty. Got nothing done all day! Oh well...Worlds only comes once a year.
My husband basically implied that I was in need of a 12 step program for cheer moms....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Im kinda disappointed. I was hoping for Panthers or Peach to win. But I don't think this is something to get upset about, I mean the best teams who performed yesterday & today won. They were basing their decisions on how well they did during Worlds, not the whole season.

As much as I would LOVE to have it this way, it's not true. Panthers were the only team to hit both days and were up by 14 points yesterday. Scores do not carry over, so medals were only based on today. IMO, If scores only really matter one day, lets just have a one day comp and save ourselves all the drama.
Either way, ALL of the Super 6 girls were fierce and it has been a pleasure watching them all year.
And I really enjoyed meeting all the parents this weekend. Talk about supportive! Looking forward to LAG 2014 - a proud Panther Momma

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back