All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

stars - hit
sr. elite - hit
f5 - hit (but saw on twitter someone busted jumps to tuck)
panthers - oob, bobble

in my opinion is stars vs. sr. elite. but since sr. elite beat them yesterday with 2sf I think sr. elite will keep the crown

I'm just happy that all the Big 4 hit (relatively). Results will be very interesting! I'm also happy that Panthers had a great performance, is there a curse? We just may find out.....

I don't think stars have the difficulty and a polished routine to take 1st. esp since sr elite was ahead of them yesterday with two sf.

stars - hit
sr. elite - hit
panthers - oob, bobble

in my opinion is stars vs. sr. elite. but since sr. elite beat them yesterday with 2sf I think sr. elite will keep the crown
The OOB won't count if she only stepped out with one foot so it would just be a bobble. With how far ahead Panthers were yesterday (15 points) I think even with a stunt bobble they could win it, if the raw scores are similar to yesterday's (I know only today counts but yesterday was the same scoresheet so it can be an indicator)

stars - hit
sr. elite - hit
panthers - oob, bobble

She didn't bust in jumps to tuck. She tripped and fell on her butt during transition from stunts to jumps. Idk if that's a deduction or not

Back