All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Same way youre watching the comp.

I was wondering the same... I am on my iPad (have the full package) and I have 3 players - milkhouse, Epcot and jostens. On the right it says 'award ceremony streaming April 29th' but nothing happens when I click this.

Anyone figured it out?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ive been crying during every routine and interview...and now i feel like trowing up, so tensed!
One of the girls i coach just asked me: if we train really hard we might be able to go to worlds in a few years!
like if i can handle that! Im already hysterical watching teams i dont even coach myselve so imagine what i would be like watching my own team on that floor!

Amazing respect for the top 4
Performing like that. I personally don't think anyone will catch panthers who had a 15 pt lead over f5 and 30 over se yesterday (approx) ...I don't think anyone made up or lost that much ground....either way all 4 are incredible

BUT senior elite had a 20 point deduction for the pyramid music yesterday

My prediction: 1st and 2nd is gonna be a fight between Sr. Elite and Panthers! 3rd and 4th is gonna be between WCSS and F5

May the best team win! No matter what the results are today, all athletes on the top 6 large senior teams should be very proud of themselves they certainly put up a good battle not just today but all season and i'm sure all my fellow fierceboarders would agree

Back