All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i agree with your post, but i feel like saying they're "not as good" isn't giving the international squads enough credit.
No they are all good! .I mean that even though they compete against world champions that are recognized from all over they still keep up with those teams hard routines! I credit IOC5 so much every team is great

that's what i was wondering. i thought maybe i was just behind but i'm not. the feed must be slightly delayed.

unless he didn't know they were going to stunt again? he's pretty much been tweeting results/HIT while they were still dancing.. except he tweeted hit and then they started doing more stunts after the dance. though i'm sure there's at least a couple second delay. not sure.

unless he didn't know they were going to stunt again? he's pretty much been tweeting results/HIT while they were still dancing.. except he tweeted hit and then they started doing more stunts after the dance. though i'm sure there's at least a couple second delay. not sure.
i'm pretty sure someone said King maybe? (don't hold me to it) that there was going to be a slight delay on the feed

I love these International Teams! I feel like they have such excitement on stage because Worlds is probably 100x any competition they have ever been too. Even if they don't do as good as they wish, they are a thrill to watch, just from their enthusiasum

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but is there a spot for posting scores only? I can't seem to find it if so!

Latest posts

Back