All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

photo courtesy of cheeringfor3 on Twitter (sounds like a board username too but maybe I'm imagining that?)

Line to get into the baseball stadium...

BmVzUAlIUAA9VsC.jpg

Okay so the baseball field is sold out, and the reason for moving large senior and large senior coed to the
field was for more people to be able to watch. So my question is, if it does rain, and the competition is moved inside, can the milkhouse then fit all those people since the field (the bigger venue) was sold out? And if the milkhouse can't hold everyone, then how do they decide who gets in and who doesn't?
I think they specifically only sold enough to fit the milkhouse should it rain.

Which was stupid, as wasn't the entire point for this venture to be able to hold more people/stop overcrowding? Because it failed astronomically in that regard.

Nothing says 'Most Prestigious Competition in the World' like competing in a venue specifically designed for a completely different sport. Particularly if it's physically incapable of holding enough spectators.

Ok, I'm starting to sound desperate, I know, but can some PLEASE tell me which of these tabs on the USASF site will give us the baseball field? Because ain't no "baseball field" option up in here!!!!!!

Parents are getting feisty on twitter about the baseball stadium.

Ok, I'm starting to sound desperate, I know, but can some PLEASE tell me which of these tabs on the USASF site will give us the baseball field? Because ain't no "baseball field" option up in here!!!!!!
I think the Milkhouse feed will become the baseball field feed.

Someone who's a great source for cheer info, and an amazing woman might I add, once told me that judges tend to score higher when the crowd is more excited which I can totally see.

Not saying this is why SE is doing it, just a fun fact lol

I was told by USASF when I asked that HP Field House stream will begin streaming from the baseball stadium.

They said somewhere (I can't remember where sorry!) that one of the tabs will change to say Champions baseball stadium or something similar, it was either Jostens or Milkhouse but I can't remember which one.
(I realise this post is pretty useless, wasn't sure if you wanted confirmation that it would happen or concrete facts haha)

ETA whoops, the whole board beat me to it- glad you got your info anyway!

Back