All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They said somewhere (I can't remember where sorry!) that one of the tabs will change to say Champions baseball stadium or something similar, it was either Jostens or Milkhouse but I can't remember which one.
(I realise this post is pretty useless, wasn't sure if you wanted confirmation that it would happen or concrete facts haha)

that does help!! Thanks. :)

Wait. Hold on a second here.

If they only sold a certain number of tickets for the baseball stadium so everyone could fit in the milkhouse.... and there are no other divisions scheduled in the milkhouse whilst lrgcoed and lrgsr perform.....

Why aren't they performing in the Milkhouse?!!

(I'm seriously looking for someone to explain this)

Someone who's a great source for cheer info, and an amazing woman might I add, once told me that judges tend to score higher when the crowd is more excited which I can totally see.

Not saying this is why SE is doing it, just a fun fact lol

tell that to orange and their last 7 rings. the crowd just has never gotten into their routines. and it doesn't matter.

For those concerned about the Baseball Stadium livefeed: there is apparently a livefeed to the awards arena, so if all else fails we should be able to watch there!

If they only sold a certain number of tickets for the baseball stadium so everyone could fit in the milkhouse.... and there are no other divisions scheduled in the milkhouse whilst lrgcoed and lrgsr perform.....

@who will ever solve World's problems?

Ok, I'm starting to sound desperate, I know, but can some PLEASE tell me which of these tabs on the USASF site will give us the baseball field? Because ain't no "baseball field" option up in here!!!!!!
It says right on the live feed links hp/champion field

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Because screw that, that's LOGICAL. Why in the heck would we ever use logic in dealing with these types of situations??!!? Next you'll want a universal scoresheet and a more appropriate venue in entirety!!

Back