All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would that be considered a fall at the end of Golden Girls, or did they hold it long enough?
I think it's going to be a fall, it seemed to be coming down as the music as still on (barely), but still on.

Im thinking:

Small Senior
1. ICE – Lady Lightning
2. CEA - SSX
3. Cali – Lady Bullets
4. Gymtyme - Rouge
5. Woodlands Elite - Generals

Gosh I want my bracket to win!

This may be the funniest thing I read all day! I skipped work but I would be saying "Okay children today in music we will be reviewing Worlds 2014 and there will be a test at the end of class....now shhhhh".
didn't @12stepCheermom once use two cheermixes (I think Cali and Top Gun) as an example in a class? That would totally be me today if I were a teacher.

This may be the funniest thing I read all day! I skipped work but I would be saying "Okay children today in music we will be reviewing Worlds 2014 and there will be a test at the end of class....now shhhhh".

I should fake sick and go home. Everyone is doing the most right now.

A woman just called me over because a website wouldn't load.... I was like "I can't do anything about that".

And we have a page (shelver) that has autism and someone tried to get help from him and he flipped out and started screaming "ITS PEOPLE!" So I had to calm him down (I was basically like Ian...I feel the same way right now....)

Immediately after a man flagged me down so I could stand over him to make sure he was using the copier correctly.

Like could we not be so needy today guys...

Ok so if everyone on your team is tanned for worlds and your not you are going to stick out like a sore thumb... Yes you distracted me. Please get a spray tan next time to blend better!

I know that sounds horrible but I was so distracted!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back