All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

last team competes 10:35, but awards are not until 11:30...what do we do until then??

Oh. My. God. Does CF have this?! I think they have IO6 and I want to freak out for them. I can't wait for awards.
Viqueens will still go on.... and I really really hope that they finally get those rings!

Yes! I'm going to get to watch Viqueens.... unless one of my stalkers at work flags me down.

I lowered my chair and raised my computer monitor so that nobody can see me. The librarian does not exist.

I feel like I could cope just about if SSX is the bridesmaid yet again, it will just make the year they finally make the bride 10x greater.

Is anyone else shocked that they are having the vip section exit...like as in outside? What if you could not get back in?
and then they are going to empty the building???? What if I had been up since dawn and got the best seat?> They would have to pry my booty out of that seat with a crow bar because I AM NOT MOVING.

Is anyone else shocked that they are having the vip section exit...like as in outside? What if you could not get back in?
and then they are going to empty the building???? What if I had been up since dawn and got the best seat?> They would have to pry my booty out of that seat with a crow bar because I AM NOT MOVING.
They did the same thing last year.

Back