All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

\

Wait really? That makes me sad to hear since everything I've always heard about that gym was positive...and I loved what their coaches said in the CL movie

Twas MD Twisters Reign, sadly. And the tweet has since been deleted and apology tweets were sent out by other members of Reign. This one in particular doesn't seem to think he did anything wrong though, so...wonder how his coaches are gonna take that.

Looking at your bracket right now like :
rc28n9.gif

Yes, there are limits on even the upper level 6 skills. Pyramids can only hit 2.5 high (thigh stand, person standing, person in extension). The pyramid being debated is almost 3 people high (prep, person standing in prep, person standing at shoulder level).

1-1-1.jpg
<-- 2.5 high
I can't read fast enough.....so Bankok's pyramid is questionalble, so they get whatever the standard deduction is for the illegal skill(s), however don't they still get scored on difficulty, execution, etc. then the deductions are taken out at the end....it's not as though they don't get scored on the pyramid at all.....basically all I'm saying is because their pyramid is (may be) illegal, they can still outscore the other top teams, which apparently they did.....I think they are spectular to watch....so in the end, they get my overall impression vote.....GO BANKOK!

Has Obsession actually posted anything bad? I hate that people think it was Obsession in that picture with bad sportsmanship if it wasn't. Their uniforms are kinda similar though

I'm curious as to why someone only said something about T&S having bad sportsmanship when there's only one Obsession boy in those pics, the rest are all from Reign. Besides, I took it as them kind of taking the picture for SOT since they left to go cheer on A-Team, not in a bad sportsmanship kind of way. Maybe that's just me trying to stay positive.

I pose this question for you- had it been claw 6 or champion or PCM who had thrown that pyramid and won, would you be as mad?
I rest my case. stop picking on the international teams just bc they have finally out cheered us
Absolutely I feel the exact same way...

So really. Are we even sure any of Bangkok's elements were illegal? Or are we just saying that? We should start a new thread on this and have someone analyze it.

Back