All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why is everyone saying Bankok did illegal pyramids? I thought with the comparative rubric and scoring at L6 anything goes??

so people are assuming that SOT had bad sportsmanship because they didn't go take photos after their awards ceremony because they wanted to support A-Team? I hate how everyone is so quick to jump to conclusions before getting the facts

BmVZ53PIIAAQH7U.jpg

Love this picture of Lady Jags!

It's not obsession. There was one of the pictures with ONE guy from Obsession but the other like five or six are all from Reign.
My apologies, I saw the obsession shirt and the blue and white uniforms. I didn't scrutinize the back, the front, etc of each uniform. The mocking of spirit was what I saw.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is it just medco that was having politeness problems? Or did we have some ruffles in mag as well?
Lots of mama drama on Facebook in the small and medium all girl divisions... There were also some comments made by an athlete on a small all girl team that didn't globe toward LL on Instagram, but they've since been deleted.

Absolutely I feel the exact same way...

I know you say this and mean it.
but I would be willing to bet there would be a select few Lying through their teeth. I just hate seeing seems get all this backlash for something that isn't necessarily their fault. yes, it was illegal, but I would be willing to be their representation and officials at their competitions back home don't know the scoresheet as well. it's sad but true. it's like the last Olympics with gymnastics, some of the not as big counties with officials scored girls way lower than those with better representation in the industry. if that makes sense. I'm on the struggle bus posting on my phone

Back