All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last time, USASF claimed there were language barriers, so they allowed them to compete with too many guys, spotted tumbling and not enough spotters for their pyramids.

This time, that first pyramid is dangerously close to 3 high, and I've seen them 3 times this weekend, and each time I didn't see enough spotters for their skills. What's the excuse now?

This!

I don't understand this because every post on here was talking about the usasf being an embarrassment and that the usasf was to blame. The entire page before your first post on this was things about the usasf, not Bangkok.

That being said, I agree with @CoachTamara. It most certainly is their fault if they don't know the rules. If someone comes to the US and breaks a law, is it OK because our laws are written in English? Come on. That excuse was weak 2 years ago and it's weak now. They're an amazing team and could win with a legal routine. Soooooooooo.... make them.

If it was an American team and they said, "But we've been competing that all year and have never gotten called on it!" would YOU feel the same? I'd be willing to bet you'd say that just because you haven't gotten penalized all year doesn't make it legal. (This is in response to the part where you said their officials back home don't know the score sheet well. Let's face it - every team at worlds, including American teams - deals all year with officials who don't know the score sheet well. That's no excuse.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think we can maturely agree to disagree then

Is it bad I'm glad that milk house is running behind so I can watch all my teams I wanna see in jostens and then switch to the milk house and not miss anything!?

I was at the med all girl awards because because one of my former cheerleaders is on lady jags and it was interesting to see the different reactions from the teams. Loved seeing Fca being so excited for 8th place. Disappointed to see some teams barely stood up to get their awards. No matter what, this is worlds and you are one of the top ten teams in the nation!! Be proud of that and appreciate it!!

Just had a quick look over my bracket... It's a good job I wouldn't really be able to make use of those Rebel unis!

BmVcoYnIYAEw80n.jpg

regarding the SOT & Reign thing this was also posted! I'm glad they (MT twisters) quickly did something about it and were mature enough to apologize.
That's great for reign, but what about obsession, did they issue anything?

Back