All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know you say this and mean it.
but I would be willing to bet there would be a select few Lying through their teeth. I just hate seeing seems get all this backlash for something that isn't necessarily their fault. yes, it was illegal, but I would be willing to be their representation and officials at their competitions back home don't know the scoresheet as well. it's sad but true. it's like the last Olympics with gymnastics, some of the not as big counties with officials scored girls way lower than those with better representation in the industry. if that makes sense. I'm on the struggle bus posting on my phone
haha, I got you. To be fair, I do thoroughly enjoy watching Bangkok. I just want the rules followed. If they got hit with all the deductions and still won, I'll be the first to stand up and applaud.

Did anyone else see that the ioc5 world champion is set to perform at 7:53 but the awards is at 7:45. Now usasf is setting then self up to be behind.

So I haven't gotten clarification:

The issue is the amount of spotters in the pyramid, and whether or not they're improperly using their spotters as bases because they are touching the stunt. Is that the main problem? (Besides the grey area if the chair sit counts as 3 high versus 2 1/2 because although her foot is level with his belly button his arm is extended)

Lots of mama drama on Facebook in the small and medium all girl divisions... There were also some comments made by an athlete on a small all girl team that didn't globe toward LL on Instagram, but they've since been deleted.
tumblr_m0fyw6jtQz1qcnzaso1_500.gif

Medium Coed Final Scores (no breakdowns yet, but maybe we'll get them later)
Medium Senior Finals.png

Why would they make the IOC5 winner perform first when they are the most recent team to find out they won? They should go last so they have time to recover!

I know you say this and mean it.
but I would be willing to bet there would be a select few Lying through their teeth. I just hate seeing seems get all this backlash for something that isn't necessarily their fault. yes, it was illegal, but I would be willing to be their representation and officials at their competitions back home don't know the scoresheet as well. it's sad but true. it's like the last Olympics with gymnastics, some of the not as big counties with officials scored girls way lower than those with better representation in the industry. if that makes sense. I'm on the struggle bus posting on my phone

First, not really seeing Bangkok back lash as much as USASF... Second, you say it's "not necessarily their fault" but it is. It's your fault if you don't know the rules. No matter where you are from or what language you speak, you better figure out the rules if you want to compete. Someone communicated with them well enough to get them here, you can't play dumb forever. If I put something illegal in a routine, it's my fault because I'm the coach and I need to fix it. If someone chooses to ignore it for the sake of competition, that's their problem (and the problem most people have with USASF).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

First, not really seeing Bangkok back lash as much as USASF... Second, you say it's "not necessarily their fault" but it is. It's your fault if you don't know the rules. No matter where you are from or what language you speak, you better figure out the rules if you want to compete. Someone communicated with them well enough to get them here, you can't play dumb forever. If I put something illegal in a routine, it's my fault because I'm the coach and I need to fix it. If someone chooses to ignore it for the sake of competition, that's their problem (and the problem most people have with USASF).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Wish I could shimmy this 1000 times

But wait, the spotters are allowed to touch the stunt, so long as they're not holding the foot. They have 2 per top person as far as I could see. Do they also need 2 per mid-layer?

Back