All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last time, USASF claimed there were language barriers, so they allowed them to compete with too many guys, spotted tumbling and not enough spotters for their pyramids.

This time, that first pyramid is dangerously close to 3 high, and I've seen them 3 times this weekend, and each time I didn't see enough spotters for their skills. What's the excuse now?

This is the worst sportsmanship I have seen since obsessions at worlds in 2012. This is why I am not a fan of theirs. Can't you just be happy for you victory without all this crap?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android whoops can't post pictures for some reason. Basically it's photos of obsession with their medals standing under the silver medal banner mocking spirit of texas.

I'm sorry, but for those of you saying they "let Bangkok win" I'm kinda ashamed and disappointed to be honest. yes, they may have competed an illegal pyramid, but that's why rules and safety judges exist. so instead of saying Bangkok doesn't deserve to win, because let's face it, even without the illegal pyramid they could do circles around our US teams, why don't you point your fingers to the real culprits, the USASF officials. they failed to do their job, that doesn't mean you deserve to strip Bangkok of a job well done.
FINALLY. Preach!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Honestly at this point why even have rules in IOC6? If they're not going to enforce them, why don't they just call it a free-for-all? If you think you can stack 15 girls on three guys with no spots go for it, or if you want to throw double back baskets go for it. Make deductions much more heavily weighted so they'll only throw what hits, but otherwise just give them the freedom to do whatever they want. International teams that don't follow the rules are at an unfair advantage right now and this would be an easy way to level the playing field while still maintaining the entertainment value that USASF apparently feels so strongly about in that division.

Last time, USASF claimed there were language barriers, so they allowed them to compete with too many guys, spotted tumbling and not enough spotters for their pyramids.

This time, that first pyramid is dangerously close to 3 high, and I've seen them 3 times this weekend, and each time I didn't see enough spotters for their skills. What's the excuse now?
Somewhat related, but I still think it's funny how the USASF decided to change the rules right after that to allow more guys in IOC6 and allow spotted tumbling. It was like, hey these things are legal now so it makes it ok that we let them get away with it.

Bangkok is level 6 - are those pyramids illegal even in level 6?
Yes, there are limits on even the upper level 6 skills. Pyramids can only hit 2.5 high (thigh stand, person standing, person in extension). The pyramid being debated is almost 3 people high (prep, person standing in prep, person standing at shoulder level).

1-1-1.jpg
<-- 2.5 high

Oh no whenever they stop the music because of an injury I get so scared..... hope she is okay!!

This is the worst sportsmanship I have seen since obsessions at worlds in 2012. This is why I am not a fan of theirs. Can't you just be happy for you victory without all this crap?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android whoops can't post pictures for some reason. Basically it's photos of obsession with their medals standing under the silver medal banner mocking spirit of texas.

Oh wow.... :(

Back