All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the worst sportsmanship I have seen since obsessions at worlds in 2012. This is why I am not a fan of theirs. Can't you just be happy for you victory without all this crap?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android whoops can't post pictures for some reason. Basically it's photos of obsession with their medals standing under the silver medal banner mocking spirit of texas.
Nvm I saw it... Just wow guys. I feel like if a team shows bad sportsmanship like that, the title should be taken away. Just unacceptable behavior.

This is the worst sportsmanship I have seen since obsessions at worlds in 2012. This is why I am not a fan of theirs. Can't you just be happy for you victory without all this crap?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android whoops can't post pictures for some reason. Basically it's photos of obsession with their medals standing under the silver medal banner mocking spirit of texas.
\

Wait really? That makes me sad to hear since everything I've always heard about that gym was positive...and I loved what their coaches said in the CL movie

I'm sorry, but for those of you saying they "let Bangkok win" I'm kinda ashamed and disappointed to be honest. yes, they may have competed an illegal pyramid, but that's why rules and safety judges exist. so instead of saying Bangkok doesn't deserve to win, because let's face it, even without the illegal pyramid they could do circles around our US teams, why don't you point your fingers to the real culprits, the USASF officials. they failed to do their job, that doesn't mean you deserve to strip Bangkok of a job well done.
umm i wouldn't necessarily say they run circles, they are good but rules are rules. I don't think they should have some kind of leniency at all, if we ever want this to be a sport that the world recognizes we have to have to keep everyone on the same standard. You don't give one team leeway and not expect for the other teams not to get upset, I mean the rules have been out all season, if you decide to compete you should fully understand what the rules and regulations are. While it is the USASF's fault for not fully holding them accountable all blame cant be on them...

I pose this question for you- had it been claw 6 or champion or PCM who had thrown that pyramid and won, would you be as mad?
I rest my case. stop picking on the international teams just bc they have finally out cheered us

Is the problem with Bangkok that the boys keep touching the stunt and therefore becoming 'bracers' versus simply standing back and 'spotting'? Or is it the numbers? I've got the rules open right now so I'm trying to understand.

It's not obsession. There was one of the pictures with ONE guy from Obsession but the other like five or six are all from Reign.

I'm sorry, but for those of you saying they "let Bangkok win" I'm kinda ashamed and disappointed to be honest. yes, they may have competed an illegal pyramid, but that's why rules and safety judges exist. so instead of saying Bangkok doesn't deserve to win, because let's face it, even without the illegal pyramid they could do circles around our US teams, why don't you point your fingers to the real culprits, the USASF officials. they failed to do their job, that doesn't mean you deserve to strip Bangkok of a job well done.
I hold nothing against Bangkok. I do hold USASF accountable for not holding everyone to the same standards.

I pose this question for you- had it been claw 6 or champion or PCM who had thrown that pyramid and won, would you be as mad?
I rest my case. stop picking on the international teams just bc they have finally out cheered us
This is the second time (that I know of) that Bangkok has done something illegal at Worlds.. We would be mad no matter what team did something illegal, it's not right.

I usually agree with you... but here I can't. It's not because it's Bangkok. It's because teams like Brandon competed illegal elements and were penalized (illegal pass yesterday). If we're going to call things illegal, we need to punish everyone the same.

Back