All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is a disaster…USASF needs to hire real event people who know how to run and throw an event…my company throws 300 events a year domestically and internationally and we NEVER have issues that they are having…

small-coed.png

So we never got the raw scores from yesterday that showed deductions. We don't know if they were assessed more then the 6 for the illegal pass for something else. So it's possible there raw is more then a point higher.

Obviously I'm grasping at thin air here but I'm trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did have 9 in deductions yesterday

These poor Large Senior and Large Coed teams will be competing so late..ugh. I hate when they get this behind

Update, adrenaline and caffeine have me wide awake and basically bouncing in bed constantly waking up my boyfriend. I think he'll kill me by the end of this all :D
How are my fellow Europeans holding up?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just finished my 3rd cup of coffee and am shaking of rediculous ecxitement. PLUS I have strawberries..
Worlds night is a good night so far. <3 And there's no one in my bed taht I could wake up, that's a plus right now. :)

this is a disaster…USASF needs to hire real event people who know how to run and throw an event…my company throws 300 events a year domestically and internationally and we NEVER have issues that they are having…

but they probably book suitable venues that can actually hold all of your guests...

So does anyone that watched both routines think there is hope??

I didn't watch both yet so I have no idea but is this possible!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope there is, i have prayed like 5 times in the last 10 minutes, i can say Brandon was extremely clean, i love them :cloud9:
There is HOPE!

You don't love "I Whip My Hair Back and forthI Whip My Hair Back and forthI Whip My Hair Back and forthI Whip My Hair Back and forthI Whip My Hair Back and forthI Whip My Hair Back and forthI Whip My Hair Back and forthI Whip My Hair Back and forth?
I'm laughing so hard. Haha I can't.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back