All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

let me just reverse what I said earlier and what was said in the heat of the moment. I did not ever intend to bash the athletes on orange... my frustration is mostly directed towards usasf and this joke of a competition that was put on this weekend. i re read what i wrote earlier and it was harsh, but i still wish someone else would have won.

2j5evkh.jpg

Louisiana Cheer Force Gold receiving their bronze medal today! The first globe for any Louisiana team!

Thanks to everyone who stuck through this weekend on the boards and handled themselves like humans when these last awards were announced. Like I said, Just cause your fav didn't win doesn't mean they aren't one of the best but it also doesn't mean the winning team is not "deserving" of their gold. The conditions for this last session was horrible for all. All teams competed under the same circumstances. That is all on this topic cause I'm not participating in the the chaos and bitterness. Good night. Had a lot of fun with you guys. Get some rest now lol

It's 6.30 am, so I guess "good night" everyone!

I remember complaining about last years worlds too and
Thanks to everyone who stuck through this weekend on the boards and handled themselves like humans when these last awards were announced. Like I said, Just cause your fav didn't win doesn't mean they aren't one of the best but it also doesn't mean the winning team is not "deserving" of their gold. The conditions for this last session was horrible for all. All teams competed under the same circumstances. That is all on this topic cause I'm not participating in the the chaos and bitterness. Good night. Had a lot of fun with you guys. Get some rest now lol
Well put.

Back