All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so annoyed with how these last few hours went down that my blood sugar is high...
images
I was just thinking that. I just tested and I'm 390 from all the emotions and stress. Not good but at least I know what it's from. I knew I was starting to feel sick. For those that don't know the blood sugar goal for me and most diabetics but maybe not all is 80-120 so 390 is just baaaaadddd. Stress and emotion of any kind even happy can make it shoot up.

well guys, it's midnight where i live and i have a quiz tomorrow over a book that was supposed to be read this weekend and as you can probably guess, that never happened so i should go lol

maybe we'll all wake up and forget that worlds 2014 never even happened

Everyone has different opinions and views, It does not matter what you or another person will label their routine, orange won so lets let them have their moment.

One opinionl to another, they WON, lets let them have their moment.
i'm not trying to take their moment away from them bc they hit the best out of all of them. but i do have a right to say whether or not i believe a routine was "clean" lol

They had 2 issues and I'm pretty dang sure there is more to a routine than stunts.

I'm not arguing anymore, some of my best friends just won worlds and I'm going to celebrate with them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
yes so what you're saying is that they were clean with two issues :rolleyes: but if a team has any issues that doesn't equal a clean routine which is the only point i was trying to make lol.

but really congrats to your friends & orange.

i'm not trying to take their moment away from them bc they hit the best out of all of them. but i do have a right to say whether or not i believe a routine was "clean" lol
If you want to say its not clean thats fine, what I'm saying is its just ridiculous to argue with others opinions...

Last edited:
Back