All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Judges counting up scores...
Lb5v5.jpg
PRAISE YOU for this I love this video so much hhahaha

OH NO!! Did I not fix it?!! (FYI- I do it all the time on accident- especially when I'm trying to hit "informative" and "funny" :oops: ) It always happens when I post from my phone!! :banghead:

*eta- I almost always catch it though and change it. I think this is a first if I left yours as "old thread"

No, it's still there. I'm not that worried about it. I think it's on page 271, if everyone's pages match mine. If you can't find it, don't worry about it. It will always make me remember the craziness and sleepiness of large divisions Worlds 2014 and give me a chuckle. LOL!

I get why they had it outside. But I don't get why espn supposably held the competition up cause of issues. Did they only film day 2 for large senior and large coed?

Welcome to Large Senior Orange . . . you know you are officially part of the club when people start getting furious at your victories.

You can talk strategy, style, and preferences all you want. They hit and everyone else didn't. Last time I checked, that is a good way to put yourself in position to win. Congratulations to the athletes on Orange and the whole Stingray staff. Well done.

And CONGRATS on wildcats and ladykatz!!!! They were phenomenal!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just getting a chance to check the boards and happy to see not too many pages to catch up on. I've also caught up on my Twitter feed and Instagram. So happy to see the smiling cheer-hungover faces of not just the winners, but teams/athletes who placed 2nd and 3rd like LA Cheerforce Gold! I finally saw the video of awards and those kids were happy as heck when they got Bronze.

Congratulations to all the amazing athletes that competed these past 4 days! LOL When people say they give out too many bids, I think each and every athlete on an at-large bid would disagree. Every competition is a learning experience. We all agree the quality of teams performances may not be up to par, but hopefully USASF will address that along with all the other issues of this past weekend.

But it's USASF,…. so who knows.

Our friends at the USASF had nothing better to do than take down videos all night! Ha, jokes on them,.. i just posted another LL video! Enjoy!!

Fact is that any of these teams could have one on any given day, this time it was Orange, CL was Stars, and NCA was Panthers. But I think that's what makes this division so enjoyable (and intense). Yes, people will argue that Orange only won because everyone had more errors and late times blah blah, but when it comes down to it, if everyone had hit, we still wouldn't be able to 100% predict a winner before it was announced.

Back