All-Star World's Dj And Dance Party Cancelled?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the problem is that there r 3 allstars and 1 caribean, if its at carbean it could be in the huge center, or i was thinking in like a parking lot

When you all get thrown off property for underage drinking, please make sure you let us know what Disney police stations look like...

Wait so, is there still going to be a block party where they shut down the parks for only the Worlds competitors & just the "dance party" is cancelled? Or is the park open for extended hours for ANYONE?? If it's the latter, i'm going to be really really mad because that was always one of my favorite parts of the trip......:mad:

i'm so sad, that was the second best part of worlds:/ we all can rebel! just show up to inidana jones the night of the block party...someone bring their stereo system! lol. or we can all stay back and have our own dance party on the football feild(;

@dedewu96302 - If you organize a party and underage drinking, pot, rape, or worse happens .... Good luck to you! How would your program (USA) feel about this? They cancelled the party because of what goes on here, do you REALLY think that making one up somewhere else will help? I wouldnt do it if I were you. But best of luck to whatever you decide....

RIP Milk House
What in the world is happening to traditional Worlds:(((

Unfortunately this sounds like a whole lot of people being punished over the poor decisions of a few... I really think that they should continue with the dance party, but impose sanctions against programs who have kids there acting like idiots (fighting, drugs, drinking, whatever). Most of the kids there are underage, someone needs to be monitoring what they are doing!!

Unfortunately this sounds like a whole lot of people being punished over the poor decisions of a few... I really think that they should continue with the dance party, but impose sanctions against programs who have kids there acting like idiots (fighting, drugs, drinking, whatever). Most of the kids there are underage, someone needs to be monitoring what they are doing!!
i don't think the drinking happens at the block party, they drink somewhere else and then show up at the party all juiced up. But your right, it's only a small percentage. Most of the kids behave well and shouldn't be punished.

I'm just going to wager that if you're going to organize a non-sanctioned gathering of an extremely large group of people after-hours in a family theme park, during which events of a 'disturbing the peace' nature might take place...it MIGHT not be a good idea to post about it in a public forum where tons of a adults who have the power to stop it/watch out for it could get a heads up.

I take it none of you are Slytherins. Shameful.

people are complaining that the 12 yr old are going to be exposed to all of this.
Well, if you want your junior aged athlete on a senior team, that what your going to get, and you have to know that. Like, even at practices, and long days of competitions the older athletes talk about all sooorts of stuff parents wouldnt want their younger kids to hear about, thats the price you pay for having your 12 yr old on a sr team

I couldn't agree with you more. Maybe canceling it was a good idea in an attempt to keep a clean image and atmosphere and TRY to shelter the younger ones but if they're on a team with high school aged girls, they've already been exposed to a lot of these things.

With that said publicly announcing your plans to throw down isn't the brightest idea... Not only is it asking to get caught, but remember you represent your team and your gym on this board just as much as you do being seen at competitions...

Back