All-Star Worlds Lottery.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was 2010 nationals that were in the Ocean Center, I remember it because it was the year Louisville Large Coed lost (they always perform better on the bandshell). It really made nationals that year a complete fail.
Yeah Nationals were in '10 I think was just thinking the season itself started in '09 :confused:

Yay for getting to the venue before the sun even comes up!

Ahh such fond memories of that '09 season...

Definitely wasn't 09, 09 was my last year in Daytona and we were outside. Do you mean 09-10?

Edit: Oops, jk, that's what you meant. Wait did you cheer??

It is an interesting idea but I don't think EVERY international country has 3 teams competing..in the UK we have 1 team in IOAG, 2 teams in IOC and 1 team in IOC6 and that's for England, N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Exactly. The 3 per country rule really only applies to the US, since the other countries generally aren't going to have more than 3 teams in any one division there. So unless they put a cap on it, there will be no cuts to the foreign teams at all, which is interesting considering the heavy cap they put on the non-Intl divisions this year.

Definitely wasn't 09, 09 was my last year in Daytona and we were outside. Do you mean 09-10?

Edit: Oops, jk, that's what you meant. Wait did you cheer??
Yup, for Curry College. My 1 and only year of college cheer haha

I can imagine that on Friday, no one will be competing in the Milkhouse except for ICU. So i wouldn't doubt that teams would be split between jostens and a Tent. haha.
They have all of the small senior/coed teams on at larges, plus every american international team.

I can imagine that on Friday, no one will be competing in the Milkhouse except for ICU. So i wouldn't doubt that teams would be split between jostens and a Tent. haha.
They have all of the small senior/coed teams on at larges, plus every american international team.

ICU is on Thursday this year.

Eep. Nvm. Sorry, it's Friday. Good call.

I added up the at large bids in small coed and small senior and alloted about 5 minutes for each team and that would take 8 hours alone..

I added up the at large bids in small coed and small senior and alloted about 5 minutes for each team and that would take 8 hours alone..

They should be scheduled at 4 minutes per team and I've already been told Friday would be the longest day.

Fantastic.... I wonder who gets the Tent? International or Senior?

Here are the number of teams that need to compete on Friday (assuming everyone who got a bid goes)
IOC5 - 42 teams
IAG5 - 11 teams
IOC6 - 8 teams
IAG6 - 8 teams

SC5 - 55 teams
SS5 - 46 teams

Fantastic.... I wonder who gets the Tent? International or Senior?

Here are the number of teams that need to compete on Friday (assuming everyone who got a bid goes)
IOC5 - 42 teams
IAG5 - 11 teams
IOC6 - 8 teams
IAG6 - 8 teams

SC5 - 55 teams
SS5 - 46 teams

They could probably do some of the divisions in the Milkhouse - at least in the morning, ICU won't take all day. But then, of course, they'd have to change the backdrop and whatnot, so that probably won't happen. Level 6 could be in the tents since both division are all going to move on to Saturday. But 16/170 teams doesn't really solve any problems.

the Cheerleading Worlds™ 2012 Divisions – NeW!!
The preliminary performance orders for all Cheerleading Worlds Divisions
will be randomly selected and webcasted LIVE on April 12th. In divisions
requiring a Semi-Final round, all Paid and Partial Paid bid teams moving
directly into the Semi-Final round will be randomly selected for order of
performance on the live webcast. Check the USASF.net website for more
details to come. During all of The Cheerleading Worlds™ preliminary and
semi-final rounds, each team’s score will be announced following their performance
during the earliest break in their division’s performances.

I got this off the usasf.net website so it looks like its the 12th!!

They could probably do some of the divisions in the Milkhouse - at least in the morning, ICU won't take all day. But then, of course, they'd have to change the backdrop and whatnot, so that probably won't happen. Level 6 could be in the tents since both division are all going to move on to Saturday. But 16/170 teams doesn't really solve any problems.

I think they set up for the ICU on Thursday so they would be competing on the ICU background if they used the Milkhouse in the morning. I haven't checked but when do opening ceremonies for the ICU start?

Back