All-Star Worlds Lottery.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i may sound dumb right now, but if a team in small coed has a full paid bid..what day are they competiting on for the the 1st time?

I don't understand why they need a tent for prelims when last year prelims and semis were in the same day and there was enough room for everyone to perform.

They can't use the Milkhouse on Friday - so they have to fit everyone in Josten's, which may or may not be doable (someone did the math and it would take 12 hours, allowing 4 minutes for every team)

I don't understand why they need a tent for prelims when last year prelims and semis were in the same day and there was enough room for everyone to perform.

They can't use the Milkhouse on Friday because the ICU is doing their thing on Friday. So they will only be using 2 venues like did last year only they had to replace the Milkhouse with something else. It is better then making people pay to get into Hollywood Studios to see teams at Indiana Jones.

They can't use the Milkhouse on Friday - so they have to fit everyone in Josten's, which may or may not be doable (someone did the math and it would take 12 hours, allowing 4 minutes for every team)

That is doable in Josten's. It was done last year on Saturday and Sunday.

I'm guessing that no one is able to be on Team USA and an international team this year.

Official Times, etc

The Performance Order Selections for all Preliminary and Semi Final 2012 Cheerleading Worlds Divisions will be broadcast LIVE via a FREE Webcast:

Tuesday, April 10th from 7 pm to 9 pm CST

To view the Pay Per View LIVE (FREE) WEBCAST go to www.CheerLive.net www.USASF.net
To attend the event, in person:
Sheraton Grand DFW
4440 W. John Carpenter FRWY
Irving, TX 75063
800-345-5251

Please RSVP so we can have a head count, it is FREE
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LotteryRSVP

6:00 - 7:00 pm CST Reception
Open to all USASF Tier 1 and 2 Event Producers & Coaches of 2012 Cheerleading Worlds teams.

7:00 - 9:00 pm CST LIVE WEBCAST
2012 Cheerleading Worlds Performance Order Lottery - Preliminary and Semi Final Rounds

Disclaimer:
Any 2012 Cheerleading Worlds registration NOT RECEIVED OR COMPLETED on or before April 3rd, WILL NOT be included in the The Cheerleading Worlds Performance Order Lottery and that team will be placed at the beginning of their division's performance order.

Back