All-Star Worlds Lottery.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess what I am trying to say is, if I was a cheer parent and paid a crazy amount of money for my kid to cheer at 'The Cheerleading Worlds ' I would suspect that VArsity/USASF could spring for an indoor location preferably with A/C. It just seems low budget to me.

I guess what I am trying to say is, if I was a cheer parent and paid a crazy amount of money for my kid to cheer at 'The Cheerleading Worlds ' I would suspect that VArsity/USASF could spring for an indoor location preferably with A/C. It just seems low budget to me.

Teams pay to go to NCA college nationals to compete on the bandshell in the heat and wind. I am sure HPU pays a pretty decent price to fly from Hawaii to compete outside.

Teams pay to go to NCA college nationals to compete on the bandshell in the heat and wind. I am sure HPU pays a pretty decent price to fly from Hawaii to compete outside.
Oh I know, but when you sign up to go to NCA in Daytona you know you are in the bandshell. I am just saying that if they were going to be put in a tent to perform I would think that kind of information would be useful before you decide if you want to spend the money on the trip.

ICU schedule is out. Closing ceremonies at the Milkhouse finish at 8pm on Friday.

Oh I know, but when you sign up to go to NCA in Daytona you know you are in the bandshell. I am just saying that if they were going to be put in a tent to perform I would think that kind of information would be useful before you decide if you want to spend the money on the trip.

I would really hope that where you perform wouldn't determine if you went to worlds or not. Whether it is in a tent or a spring floor in the middle of Animal Kingdom you are still getting to perform at worlds.

I would really hope that where you perform wouldn't determine if you went to worlds or not. Whether it is in a tent or a spring floor in the middle of Animal Kingdom you are still getting to perform at worlds.
I think for some it does, I am saying that as a coach and gym owner in the past, it would of been a tough sell and I would of had some upset parents if they would of traveled across the country to compete at worlds in a tent.

I would assume it is 7pm central time? I feel like it was in Texas last year?

And I only know about IOC5. Our worlds reservation rep confirmed it for us.

Maybe our worlds rep was smoking something yesterday and meant to say saturday instead of friday. There is no way International Coed 5 is competing at the milkhouse on friday.

380584_10150710461778563_123609298562_9207947_1176641853_n.jpg

The "tent" is climate controlled. It's not horrible. Someone has got to compete somewhere, there's obviously not room in the Milkhouse and Jostens for everyone.

The "tent" is climate controlled. It's not horrible. Someone has got to compete somewhere, there's obviously not room in the Milkhouse and Jostens for everyone.
I'll agree at minimum it's better than nothing, but yes it is HORRIBLE.

the tent is better than moving one or more divisions to another venue like Indiana Jones etc. That's what happened at UCA and it meant that spectators had to buy Disney passes to see those teams rather than pay the $25 to get in to the ESPN center.

Back