All-Star Worlds Lottery.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't see anything on twitter about prelims so we may have to wait until the actual schedule is posted before we know about that. Since many couldn't spell the foreign team names I think many kind of zoned out during that part.

Hahaha okay thank you

I didn't see anything on twitter about prelims so we may have to wait until the actual schedule is posted before we know about that. Since many couldn't spell the foreign team names I think many kind of zoned out during that part.

that's what happened to me. I had every intention of doing it. and I had the first two of IOC5 down, and then between the weird audio, her messing up every other name, him talking over her every other time, and the foreign names I can't even pronounce let alone spell, i gave up pretty quickly.

Hahaha okay thank you
Order of Canadian IOAG semi-finals:
Cheerforce Wolfpack - 2
Cheer XTreme - 3
Galeon - 11
VAS Ice Queens - 12
RND Elite - 17
Northshore - 20
Champion Spirit Athletics - 23
Extreme Diamonds - 26
UCC Panthers - 30
Cheersport GW - 32
Black Widow - 33
Scorpions - 34
Flyerz - 35

To clarify the rumors that the female announcer was intoxicated, she wasn't. I spoke to her several times last night. The lights on the stage were bright as crap (experienced first hand) and once again nerves and being told different things as she was trying to read. Granted we were having fun correcting her and yelling funny things at les but no she was no where near drunk.

1) I'm curious as to the various things they were yelling at Les lol, also who was in attendance. I assume that even if the person WASN'T in attendance, Les is smart enough to realize that they are more than likely watching the webcast as opposed to waiting for a text or for the list to come out later. Some of these names sound incredibly similar (Cheer Sport Extreme Athletics..) so I suppose he called out some of the coaches names he's familiar with so they would know.
2) How many of you routinely public speak for one of the most hyper-critical crowds in the history of the known universe? I'm sure it's jarring, that I can tell you...all the practice in the world can't always help you in that situation. Do you know how many names are probably on that list, considering she had to read off the name of every team in attendance, and small ag/coed alone were 40-50 JUST FOR PRELIMS?!?! That's a LOT to remember, even if English is your first language, and even if you run through it a few times. Iz just sayin'..

My only real "uh is she drunk?" moment was when she read the same team off twice (the team had received an at large and a partial paid at 2 different competitions and were apparently not taken off the list of at large's) and when she called their country, said "Cheer Extreme Platinum" and called their team name "Canada". I mean... The lights can only be so bright.

Also quick question, are there NO people competing in IOC 5 that are on team USA? Because that time frame for US Trials kinda conflicts with ICU I believe?

Also quick question, are there NO people competing in IOC 5 that are on team USA? Because that time frame for US Trials kinda conflicts with ICU I believe?

I would have assumed a Team USA team member would be more likely to be competing level 6, not that it's not possible they're competing level 5.

Chantal is awesome, not sure why people are here publicly bashing her. She is a grown woman and has done many amazing things for helping grow this sport world wide. I did not watch the lottery because I was at the gym, but I consider her a friend and I don't appreciate reading all of these outrageous speculations.

I would have assumed a Team USA team member would be more likely to be competing level 6, not that it's not possible they're competing level 5.

Yeah I guess.
When is IOC/IOAG 6 US Trials? I know it's been said on another thread that a lot of Team USA all girl is UofL/GT.

Yeah I guess.
When is IOC/IOAG 6 US Trials? I know it's been said on another thread that a lot of Team USA all girl is UofL/GT.

It's later in the afternoon. I think AG starts at 4 and coed 5:30?

There are 2 or 3 Team USA girls (all girl) who are on GT Black and then some are on GT Pink.

Back