All-Star Worlds Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've got a few predictions!
For small senior, I'd really love to see gbe globe! I think it's going to be:
1. Gens
2. SSX
3. Lime

In Small Coed, BSB just needs to hit and win and not cause me another heart attack. I'm guessing:
1.BSB
2.Smoed
3.20/20

For IOAG5, I obviously want gws to win but they're really gunna have to pull up their socks these next 3 weeks to make sure they have a hit! It's been one rough season for them... If gws don't win I would really love for flyers knockout to win, they are amazing! My dream is a Canadian top 3, but im guessing (if they hit)
1.gws
2.knockout
3.cougers

I haven't really spent enough time watching other divisions (yet) to make some good guesses haha, but I'd love to see cali black Ops win as well. I also think Grey Reefs will improve on their 7th place from last year! They are absolutely amazing this year!

I've got a few predictions!
For small senior, I'd really love to see gbe globe! I think it's going to be:
1. Gens
2. SSX
3. Lime

In Small Coed, BSB just needs to hit and win and not cause me another heart attack. I'm guessing:
1.BSB
2.Smoed
3.20/20

For IOAG5, I obviously want gws to win but they're really gunna have to pull up their socks these next 3 weeks to make sure they have a hit! It's been one rough season for them... If gws don't win I would really love for flyers knockout to win, they are amazing! My dream is a Canadian top 3, but im guessing (if they hit)
1.gws
2.knockout
3.cougers

I haven't really spent enough time watching other divisions (yet) to make some good guesses haha, but I'd love to see cali black Ops win as well. I also think Grey Reefs will improve on their 7th place from last year! They are absolutely amazing this year!

Yes, I am so excited to see Grey Reefs. Actually, Ontario in general is really impressing me again this year. There was a slow period about 2-3 years ago where they didn't seem as good as usual, but I think this year is going to be awesome for Ontario. Anyone seen Ice Queens yet this year? I've always considered them top 3 potential

Yes, I am so excited to see Grey Reefs. Actually, Ontario in general is really impressing me again this year. There was a slow period about 2-3 years ago where they didn't seem as good as usual, but I think this year is going to be awesome for Ontario. Anyone seen Ice Queens yet this year? I've always considered them top 3 potential
I didn't watch any videos of them from nca, but I know they came 4th, right behind great whites, and they did not have good runs at all. They are good but I don't think their difficulty is where it needs to be to win.

they debuted a new routine this weekend! I believe it's in the April videos thread

I heard that great whites and ice queens' scores at NCA were pretty close together, so they're probably up there in terms of difficulty. But it seems like (for ice queens anyway) they have trouble hitting consistently, and when they need to. Hopefully the new routine works for them.
As long as great whites, ice queens, and knockout are in the top 3 at worlds, I'm happy.
I would not count Sparkle out. Since they moved them back to San Marcos they are for sure a contender.

I just saw Cali Coed for the 1st time. Yeah I know I'm late. I'll give it to myself. :cow: So, with that, I'm ready to predict a few:

If all hit, in large senior:
Rays
Panthers
SE
SS
F5
If not, SE might take it on clean and execution.
Lg Coed:
Cali
Tglc
Coed Elite. My heart loves them but, they're too conservative at this point, and still not clean.
Sm. Coed: BSB PLEEEEEEZZZZE!!!
Sm. Sr.: SSX PLEEEEEEZZZZE!!!
But, Woodlands is looking like goals lately... and Bombshells are stunting beasts. They might pull a Vizion on everyone!

That's all I got for now!

CEA does seem to water down their routines for the few smaller comps before World, which of course makes a lot of sense to avoid injury. But it means that SE SSX and Coed (mostly Coed) are all looking a teeny bit conservative in tumbling... I have no doubt that they'll amp it back up for Worlds, but it's a little frustrating to watch teams throw straight doubles and wonder if they have enough difficulty.

I love me some Coed Elite, but their difficulty right now just can't compete with TGLC and Cali.

I'm honestly pulling for Cheetahs in Large Coed - they look so good this year and their girl tumblers are beasts!
I'm thinking (hoping) Orange for Large AG, no clue about Medium divisions but wouldn't mind a Peach repeat in the AG, Small I would love to see Platinum and Lime take out the Small divisions!

Back