All-Star Worlds Ring..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4c6fa8f1-f415-42af.jpg
4c6fa8f1-f420-4344.jpg
4c6fa8f1-f429-f363.jpg

Those senior elite rings are not like any worlds rings I have ever seen. Do they really look like this now or did Cheer Extreme design these? They look amazing either way!

They look amazing but I would want the other one. I can honestly say that ring would touch my finger once and that is when I first got it and then prob sit in my room forever more. Where as the other one I would actually wear cause its smaller.

They look amazing but I would want the other one. I can honestly say that ring would touch my finger once and that is when I first got it and then prob sit in my room forever more. Where as the other one I would actually wear cause its smaller.
Some of the girls said that they were gonna get both. But I agree I would be too scared that I would hit it off something and like one of the stones fall out of something. :confused:

Okay. Why the heck does everyone have to be rude on fierceboard? Seriously.
I was just saying that I was on THAT WEBSITE, and it said "Buy" and so i jokingly pressed it, and then it asked for team name and blah blah blah.
I don't want to buy one, it was a joke.
Seriously, why so rude?

oh jeez
seriously. i wasn't being rude at all. you made the statement "I wish we could buy one xDD" & i simply questioned it because i don't personally agree with it which i or anyone else have the right to do. you could've either 1. backed up your statement like the majority would on here (ex: "i would want one because i think they look pretty") or 2. be overly defensive with the "why is everyone mean to me" 'tude. please tell me how i'm supposed to know that you were "just saying that I was on THAT WEBSITE, and it said "Buy" and so i jokingly pressed it" when nowhere in your 6 word post did you indicate that.. i'm not a mind reader nor am i watching what you do on the computer so you should probably clarify your "jokes" in the future.

seriously,
dw5tea.jpg

oh jeez
seriously. i wasn't being rude at all. you made the statement "I wish we could buy one xDD" & i simply questioned it because i don't personally agree with it which i or anyone else have the right to do. you could've either 1. backed up your statement like the majority would on here (ex: "i would want one because i think they look pretty") or 2. be overly defensive with the "why is everyone mean to me" 'tude. please tell me how i'm supposed to know that you were "just saying that I was on THAT WEBSITE, and it said "Buy" and so i jokingly pressed it" when nowhere in your 6 word post did you indicate that.. i'm not a mind reader nor am i watching what you do on the computer so you should probably clarify your "jokes" in the future.

seriously,
dw5tea.jpg
Thus why i hate fierce board. Seriously, a meme? Well aren't you cool. It was a joke, who would ever want to buy one when you should earn it. Seriously -___-
Gosh, people on fierceboard are worse than people on tumblr. All dramatic. -__-

I don't think i'd want the SE ring. I mean, it looks so bulky and like a guys ring. Usually, according to my dad, the big fat rings are usually guys, and the skinny ones are girls. (At least for class rings) But I'd be so grateful for those! Do the SE girls have to pay for those themselves? They're like 300!

oh jeez

seriously,
dw5tea.jpg
y-u-no-meme-generator-le-joke-y-u-no-understand-329628.jpg
felt as if this was an appropriate response.

I don't think i'd want the SE ring. I mean, it looks so bulky and like a guys ring. Usually, according to my dad, the big fat rings are usually guys, and the skinny ones are girls. (At least for class rings) But I'd be so grateful for those! Do the SE girls have to pay for those themselves? They're like 300!
I kinda agree. Atleast for myself it would be alittle too bulky. But I dont think it looks like a guys ring. Most of the class rings I had to choose from this year were like this one. And then there were the classic smaller banded ones as well. But I don't think the girls will really care. Haha :)

Thus why i hate fierce board. Seriously, a meme? Well aren't you cool. It was a joke, who would ever want to buy one when you should earn it. Seriously -___-
oh my god.. awh this is why you hate fierce board? SO sorry to hear that. have you not seen the several meme threads on here..? fierce board-ers are big meme fans. who are you calling dramatic? pretty sure you're the one who freaked out when i simply questioned your post but okay.

y-u-no-meme-generator-le-joke-y-u-no-understand-329628.jpg
felt as if this was an appropriate response.

it would be appropriate if it was an obvious joke. you said "I wish we could buy one xDD" no one knew that was a joke. no one. i'm done here bye

The first ring (college) I got is the ugliest ring I've ever seen. The moment we won, we were so excited that we were getting rings, we all got them and wore them for years. Not one person would "not get the ring" if they won it. Now paying for a separate ring, could be pricey so I could see opting out, but honestly I'd pay. I think the SE ring is nice, and is custom to that team so I could see the team LOVING that ring. I am a fan of the "traditional" ring bc walking around comps everyone recognizes and knows your a "world champ". But I guess the same could be said for being recognized as "SE world champ", could be cool.

Not to be rude, but you're relatively new here & this isn't the first time you've said something stupid or unclear and then got all bent out of shape when someone replied just the slightest bit harsh.

You keep setting yourself up for these stupid issues.

And, I'm a very nice & tolerant person.... Ask anyone?

Do the athletes that win have to pay for the regular Worlds ring? I like the regular ones more compared to the blinged out edition mainly because the regular ones are simpler and I would wear it more. But if I ever won Worlds and my team designed one I would probably order both.

Do the athletes that win have to pay for the regular Worlds ring? I like the regular ones more compared to the blinged out edition mainly because the regular ones are simpler and I would wear it more. But if I ever won Worlds and my team designed one I would probably order both.
Their prize is the standard ring.

Back