All-Star Worlds Ring..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

See this is what i mean. The sarcasm and its practically bullying. Stop. Leave me alone. I'm not kidding! Just leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey...either ignore it or stop posting. If you don't like what people have to say, then just stop coming back.

Honey...either ignore it or stop posting. If you don't like what people have to say, then just stop coming back.
I'm trying to do that, but i left for like an hour and i had 20 notifications! Seriously. This thread is hijacked. -__-

See this is what i mean. The sarcasm and its practically bullying. Stop. Leave me alone. I'm not kidding! Just leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!
9azuwi.gif

Let me say this. That post about 4.2 crap was because one of you fierceboarders spread a rumor on twitter about it, and i wasn't sure. Calm down. Plus, you guys have to realize I never did anything wrong. I just made a statement, and someone cameback with a snotty response. Secondly, you guys have to realize that not everyone on here is a parent, coach. Some of us are 13, so therefore you shouldn't be acting the way you are. Thats all I'm asking, and somehow this thread is hijacked. Which isn't my fault, fyi -__- Good bye, and have a nice day.
i'm only 3 years older than you, but i got on the boards almost 2 years ago...i've never created this type of drama in almost every thread i posted in. first, she did not respond back with a snotty comment, you just took it the wrong way. secondly, we know everyone on here is not a parent or coach...that's why there's an 18+ section. and yeah you kinda did hijack the thread when you thought her simple question was a rude comment. In no way do i intend to be rude, but you cause a lot of unneeded drama. If you truly are tired with why everyone is "attacking" you then you need to either stop getting on the boards or lighten up a bit.

GOOD. BYE. Seriously -_- Build a bridge and get over it. I made a mistake. Unless you're all robots, you make mistakes too. I made a statement. A STATMENT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY. But nope. Please, nobody reply to this unless its about the Topic; Worlds Rings.

i'm only 3 years older than you, but i got on the boards almost 2 years ago...i've never created this type of drama in almost every thread i posted in. first, she did not respond back with a snotty comment, you just took it the wrong way. secondly, we know everyone on here is not a parent or coach...that's why there's an 18+ section. and yeah you kinda did hijack the thread when you thought her simple question was a rude comment. In no way do i intend to be rude, but you cause a lot of unneeded drama. If you truly are tired with why everyone is "attacking" you then you need to either stop getting on the boards or lighten up a bit.
I haven't even started drama. Listen, its the internet. You can't tell what someone means. That girl who said that has also had rude snotty comebacks. I'm just being honest here. I didn't hijack it. I said "Why do you have to be so rude?" Thats not even hijacking it! Its hijacked by you guys who continue it! People make mistakes, so let it be and down vote this thread so it gets locked. So sick of drama. -__-

Ok...now the mom in me kicks in...listen here young lady...it's not bullying if you come here...put on your big girl pants....stop whining and just behave...we are wonderful if you don't act like an infant.....end rant!

I haven't even started drama. Listen, its the internet. You can't tell what someone means. That girl who said that has also had rude snotty comebacks. I'm just being honest here. I didn't hijack it. I said "Why do you have to be so rude?" Thats not even hijacking it! Its hijacked by you guys who continue it! People make mistakes, so let it be and down vote this thread so it gets locked. So sick of drama. -__-

HASTA LA VISTA BABAAAYY :) Run along

Latest posts

Back