All-Star Worlds Ring..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to be rude, but you're relatively new here & this isn't the first time you've said something stupid or unclear and then got all bent out of shape when someone replied just the slightest bit harsh.

You keep setting yourself up for these stupid issues.

And, I'm a very nice & tolerant person.... Ask anyone?
is it bad I choked on my bagel? ILY though dj...:D

They look amazing but I would want the other one. I can honestly say that ring would touch my finger once and that is when I first got it and then prob sit in my room forever more. Where as the other one I would actually wear cause its smaller.

That's the BEST part about the worlds ring (the one you're given).. it can be worn on a day-to-day basis. I NEVER take mine off because it looks so nice on!

-_- Yep. Time to delete my fierce board account. Man, those people on twitter were right.....

Not to be rude, but you're relatively new here & this isn't the first time you've said something stupid or unclear and then got all bent out of shape when someone replied just the slightest bit harsh.

You keep setting yourself up for these stupid issues.

And, I'm a very nice & tolerant person.... Ask anyone?
Yes i know you are a very nice person, i've seen your other posts. No, i am not new here. This account is, though. My other one i had to abandon because i forgot the password... I don't find anything she said harsh, but it bugs me so much when people here on fierce board decide to start drama like this. Seriously, its not like I said stuff offensive. It was a statement. Let it go. K bye.

Before this "drama" continues I suggest you either stop posting in here or say what you said and delete your account. Its not necessary for this to continue and for everyone else to not keep replying its only stirring the pot more.. Back to worlds rings I love senior elites they always do something different from everyone else and that's why I love them!

-_- Yep. Time to delete my fierce board account. Man, those people on twitter were right.....

2nvtdtx.gif

:banghead: The Fierceboard is only harsh when you ask questions like "Does Level 2 go to worlds?"

i think that lately everyone's been a little more harsh more often. but its the off season, new people are stirring the pot, old members are sick of it, etc. if you've been around long enough you're used to it and know how to stay out of the line of fire. im glad i have... lots of people have been less than welcoming lately. but sometimes its sort of deserved...

i think that lately everyone's been a little more harsh more often. but its the off season, new people are stirring the pot, old members are sick of it, etc. if you've been around long enough you're used to it and know how to stay out of the line of fire. im glad i have... lots of people have been less than welcoming lately. but sometimes its sort of deserved...
You are my new favorite person on fierce board.

Back