All-Star Worlds Ring..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't think thats senior elites worlds ring i think thats just something they designed

Id like to point out its way cheaper and less effort to just buy the ring than bother working all year to win one. What have we been thinking people?!?!?!?

Is it bad that I thought the same thing lol. I know I have an evil mind, though I'm glad I'm not the only one apparently

This is the link to Ace's. I don't like the whole bulky rings. I think they should be small, but mean something big. ACE PRIMO LADIES RING - Team Jewelry
... wait i thought you were deleting your fierce board?
or is this another joke....
tumblr_m4ihq6RcEu1qgm9st.gif

Thus why i hate fierce board. Seriously, a meme? Well aren't you cool. It was a joke, who would ever want to buy one when you should earn it. Seriously -___-
Gosh, people on fierceboard are worse than people on tumblr. All dramatic. -__-
You got the dramatic part right lol

Let me say this. That post about 4.2 crap was because one of you fierceboarders spread a rumor on twitter about it, and i wasn't sure. Calm down. Plus, you guys have to realize I never did anything wrong. I just made a statement, and someone cameback with a snotty response. Secondly, you guys have to realize that not everyone on here is a parent, coach. Some of us are 13, so therefore you shouldn't be acting the way you are. Thats all I'm asking, and somehow this thread is hijacked. Which isn't my fault, fyi -__- Good bye, and have a nice day.

Let me say this. That post about 4.2 crap was because one of you fierceboarders spread a rumor on twitter about it, and i wasn't sure. Calm down. Plus, you guys have to realize I never did anything wrong. I just made a statement, and someone cameback with a snotty response. Secondly, you guys have to realize that not everyone on here is a parent, coach. Some of us are 13, so therefore you shouldn't be acting the way you are. Thats all I'm asking, and somehow this thread is hijacked. Which isn't my fault, fyi -__- Good bye, and have a nice day.

Can I just thank you for how entertaining you always make threads? Gives me something fun to read :)

Can I just thank you for how entertaining you always make threads? Gives me something fun to read :)
See this is what i mean. The sarcasm and its practically bullying. Stop. Leave me alone. I'm not kidding! Just leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back