All-Star Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

60fc02ee-cd56-2b83.jpg

Can we talk about the Varsity bid winners shirts? Talk about cheaping out. And V-neck? Woof.

It's official, ASCheerMan is still the only thing I like about Varsity Brands...

That varsity shirt is probably in my top 5 of all the worlds shirts. It is simple, trendy with the neon, and is a v-neck (my obsession). If they sold it I would buy it before I bought a good 75% of the shirts posted in this thread. That right there is sad.

It's not a bad design. It's just very I'll fitting, not quite see through, just cheap feeling. We're doing neon sports bras with it like someone mentioned. I washed it and shrunk its a bit and it's a little bit better, but I think it had the potential to be better. It's not quite as neon as you would think, the colors are kind of dull.

It's not a bad design. It's just very I'll fitting, not quite see through, just cheap feeling. We're doing neon sports bras with it like someone mentioned. I washed it and shrunk its a bit and it's a little bit better, but I think it had the potential to be better. It's not quite as neon as you would think, the colors are kind of dull.

Ah see I like the really thin cheap feeling v-necks. I stock up at Old Navy all the time to just wear around the house or to run errands.

So does Varsity do a shirt for each event that bids were handed out? So that's the Spirit Fest one and everyone on those 8 teams gets one, then NCA has a shirt and everyone on one of those 4893574 teams gets one?

ohhh okay. they had individual tshirts for each bid giving competition. I saw a girl from twisters post a picture of the back but i didn't see the level 5 in my gym on it or a lot of others. now i get...
So does Varsity do a shirt for each event that bids were handed out? So that's the Spirit Fest one and everyone on those 8 teams gets one, then NCA has a shirt and everyone on one of those 4893574 teams gets one?
Yup, I have the Spirit Cheer one from Hartford and USA Wildcats is on that one.

Back