All-Star Worst Comp. Moments Ever!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

its totally bad of me to say, but Ive wanted to quit while my team was behind the curtain. actually every single time. I get so nervous, Im like, Why do I do this to myself? and then I convince myself to quit as soon as we're off the mat. Aaaaand then I have an amazing time competing so i never do. I just really really really really hate that part so much.
Seriously everytime i'm standing behind that curtain i'm like that!! Its the worst feeling ever!And again at awards when waiting for the placement i'm freaking out again

My worst moment was probably in 2010 when i threw a basket full as a backspot and the flyer somehow hit my thumb with her foot while catching her and bent it all the way back and my ligament tore.The Pain was so intense and i knew i had to do a Rewind right after it and i just didn't know how i was supposed to grab her waist without using the thumb, i somehow managed to finish the routine and even compete the next day.
Second worst was about 3 days after that competition when i went to the hospital and found out i had to have surgery otherwise i would not be able to ever use my thumb again and Nationals were right around the corner . I was crying for a week i guess because would have been my first year at Nationals

Worst moment ever...... (no you will not be able to top this)

Base girl comes off the floor with bloody nose.
The Judges and I are worried and radio down to find out if the girl was ok.
Staff asked if she is ok and calls a medic.
Base girl looks confused?
Then they spot blood running down flyers leg.
Come to find out, base girl had not hurt her nose at all, but mother natures monthly gift struck her flyer at the worst time ever.
In the air. Poor Child.

Worst moment ever...... (no you will not be able to top this)

Base girl comes off the floor with bloody nose.
The Judges and I are worried and radio down to find out if the girl was ok.
Staff asked if she is ok and calls a medic.
Base girl looks confused?
Then they spot blood running down flyers leg.
Come to find out, base girl had not hurt her nose at all, but mother natures monthly gift struck her flyer at the worst time ever.
In the air. Poor Child.

tumblr_lnvh80bP5s1qzqnxj.gif

DO NOT WANT.

taking an entire 8 count to fall out of the first stunt at our biggest competition of the year. & the photographer getting pictures of me looking like i need to take a poop because i was concentrating so hard on staying up there until my group finally stopped trying & gave up.

maybe my poopy facials are trying to tell me i'm truthfully cut out for craptastic all stars. *thumbs up*

On friday before worlds this year one of the 3 guys on our team got sick, had to go to the hospital and was kept overnight. Needless to say, he couldn't compete. We had to have 2 practices on friday at the hotel and change the entire routine.

This is possibly the scariest thing I have ever watched. :eek: Thankfully, they were both okay afterwards.

At your last practice before cheersport, and having all the level 4 & 5 girls watching u go full out for the last time (after like 10 times before), and getting elbowed in the nose in the beginning of the pyramid and it start bleeding. Then at cheersport having the SAME THING HAPPEN AT THE EXCATE SAME TIME AS THE ONE AT PRACTICE!!! when I was in front of all the level 4 & 5 girls I was so embarrassed bcuz I was in the front and they could c the tears in my eyes as I did the dance :(

Back