All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure of what "it seems they all do the same stunt sequence" even means. but CEA and F5 both do tick tocks (SE does 8 low highs, F5 does 4 low highs and 5 high highs) and a 1.25up to scorp... and that's in every video. as for cea's second stunt, which may be the "elite" you are referring to-- 6 of those stunts go straight up.
CEA's 1st stunt is def a bit more elite than F5's.

CEA's 1st stunt is def a bit more elite than F5's.
It is only more elite by the smallest margin. They have the switch up from prep level then the tick tocks and full up, where as F5 just has the tick tocks and full ups. And they both have the same body positions. Yet F5 does 9 of them, and CEA does 8.

In looking closely at videos of the Twisters, it seems that they all do the same stunt sequence. The level of difficulty doesn't compare to other more complex level 5 stunting. They play it safe but with no difficulty. CEA has the sequence that is definitely an elite level 5 stunting and I believe that Tsunami has an elite sequence as well.

your screen name plays it safe

Thanks for posting the breakdowns and info, @imrichhowboutu :) Every does have their opinions...but seriously, if you don't have anything "nice" to say please just don't say it! Anyways, I voted for F5-I've always loved them, but I really see something special in their team, music, and overall routine this year! This division is going to be super competitive (as usual)..and like I've said in other threads, I can't wait to see Stingray Spice in large senior! :D

This is so funny! And I love how it only took you several minutes! But I gotta favor F5 :) I'm in love with them

Really, if you have nothing to add to this thread other than "they are the most difficult/elite because they are my favorite team" please don't post anything. There are some of us that can have a rational discussion on the strengths and weaknesses of the large senior teams. Every discussion doesn't have to turn into a bloodbath. Also, I'd like to remind some of you, that it is ok for people to like other teams. It isn't always about you.

Thanks Rich! I thought last year was tough, but this year could honestly go to anyone. I agree that a certain team might have that edge, but I'm not jinxing it ;). And if your going to comment on this thread people, take off the rose colored glasses

Back