All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't this kind of irrelevant? All 3 teams were not at all 3 of those competitions, except Indy

Irrelevant how? If all three teams aren't there, then the other two's competitions against each other don't matter?

cea this and cea that. i just pray all teams have made changes in their routine. Let the best routine that DAY win. (which actually means they have to HIT) To me the only thing CEA has over all these teams is how CLEAN they are. All the routines are very good, I beleive if cea, f5 and stars hit, it could go to either team. best of luck to everyone in this division im not going to single out anyone, its anyones game.

Irrelevant how? If all three teams aren't there, then the other two's competitions against each other don't matter?

It just seemed as though she was implying that all 3 teams were at all 3 of those competitions and those were the outcomes. Seemed confusing to people who might not know that.

Worlds if Wcss CEA and F5 hit perfectly both days they will literally be centimeters apart. This year i dont think stunting is f5's weakness they have variations of elite entries. I think the whole thing will come down to the peforming, and f5 is known for putting on a show!

Another thought..I don't know how raw scores, deductions, ect, ect work exactly, but if one of these "top 3" teams drops 3 stunts, has tumble busts, and messes up the pyramid, do you think there are any other teams that are close enough to steal a top 3 spot?

I'm in talks right now with Rosetta Stone to come out with their "Cheercoach-ese" language-learning tool. Once that's released I'll be able to comment on half of what's been said here...

I know enough about this stuff to, usually, keep up, but this post just made me feel like a year-one cheer mom. Love yall!
:eek:

Another thought..I don't know how raw scores, deductions, ect, ect work exactly, but if one of these "top 3" teams drops 3 stunts, has tumble busts, and messes up the pyramid, do you think there are any other teams that are close enough to steal a top 3 spot?

Yes...if they bomb someone else will take their spot :p

possibility? yes. likelihood? i wouldn't hold my breath.

i think there's a drop off, but you never know what we will see next weekend. i think if anyone, woodlands and spice could cause some trouble.

I figured that, but I wanted to discuss some other teams specifically :) I think Maryland Marlins and Woodlands Elite could come very close to breaking top 3.

Woodlands Elite is one of my underdog picks. I think, if they hit on saturday to make finals, they could be waiting in the wings. FCA and FAME (for me) are the 2 teams that are more than capable of putting pressure on the top 3. FCA has done it before (4th place finish at Worlds). I think that either of those 2 teams are my favorites for snatching a globe outside of the Big 3. As far as Marlins, I will only base an opinion based on what I've seen in person. They have struggled hitting a routine. Now, it's completely possible for them to hit and be right up there, but I personally put Fame and FCA above them.

ETA: I'm also not counting out Spice. They are execution heavy, which the scoresheet loves.

i look at it as a wash, yes CEA has 2 released moves-- but they have 8 groups and do low highs. i think the difference within the 1st stunt sequence is in technique and both teams have been pretty consistent all year.

True, but all 8 do 2 release moves (which the first release might be considered an elite entry to the stretch stretch tick tock?)...and all 8 stretch stretch. F5 only has 4 straight up to opposite leg stretch to stretch....the other 5 again just straight up, then lib to stretch.

Not that I want to talk about the next 3 or 4 or 5, because if the top 3 hit i don't think anyone will move up. If they don't hit, then it is a possibility. I am almost positive that FCA is the only team to have beaten anyone in the top 3? 3 years ago at Cheersport, FCA beat CEA when maddie fell. And FCA beat stars this year.

Spice definitely has the best execution of all of the underdogs, while fca and fame probably have the highest difficulty of the underdogs.

True, but all 8 do 2 release moves (which the first release might be considered an elite entry to the stretch stretch tick tock?)...and all 8 stretch stretch. F5 only has 4 straight up to opposite leg stretch to stretch....the other 5 again just straight up, then lib to stretch.
F5 also has release moves in their second stunt which has 8 stunts. The # of groups that do it depends on the weekend I think.

And stars throw a little something extra in their first stunt, with the inversions and release moves that the other 2 don't really have.

Back