All-Star You All Knew This Was Coming!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who owns the throne... and the Large Senior Golden Globe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really, if you have nothing to add to this thread other than "they are the most difficult/elite because they are my favorite team" please don't post anything. There are some of us that can have a rational discussion on the strengths and weaknesses of the large senior teams. Every discussion doesn't have to turn into a bloodbath. Also, I'd like to remind some of you, that it is ok for people to like other teams. It isn't always about you.
God, I love that you said this. WHY does it always have to be "Oh my GOD! What do you mean MY team (Team B) doesn't have stronger stunts than that OTHER team (Team B)? My team is the best!!! Why oh why can't you see that?!?! It's as clear as the nose on your face that the team I love is SO much better than yours!" *yawn*

Wow, I DO NOT envy those Judges at Worlds. This is gonna come right down to 'hitting' EVERYTHING!!! Good Luck to all the teams!

And Thanks everyone for being so patient and answering all me questions.

No problem :) I agree...those judges have a tough task ahead. All 3 have more strengths than weaknesses. Actually, I don't really consider any of them to have an actual weakness. Some sections are stronger than others in their routine.

Didn't F5 change their stunt sequence, partially at Atlantis. I heard full squad ball ups. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I have assumed crash position! :eek:

I'm pretty sure they performed full squad ball ups at Atlantis. :)

I thought hands down CEA should have won last year. This is the year where I think its going to be very difficult (not that it ever isnt). Cant lie though, would love to see my home state girls win. Go F5!

See I thought SS should have won, so this year is even harder since there's a big 3 now instead of 2

I am so hoping for all teams to hit their routine! No mistakes will make for the best worlds yet in this division!

This is kind of random, but I definitely thought CA Panthers should have gotten second last year.

To put my 2 cents in as far as the topic...

F5: To me, their strength will always be their tumbling. I'm just amazed at what these girls can do. Their weakness has traditionally been their stunting. I'm very happy to see that they've stepped it up this year and are hitting the scoresheet in both difficulty and execution. I've never worried about their dancing ability and this year is no different. I'm glad to see they've upped their tosses from Kick Doubles to add some switch kick. Their biggest weakness right now is consistency in hitting both days of a competition.

CEA: They are, by a large margin, THE stunting queens. I'm amazed at how effortless they make it all seem. Traditional weakness for them has been their tumbling, numbers wise. They have stepped it up this year, and are well within range to score very well. They also choreograph their tumbling to highlight their strength and minimize any weakness. They hit all sections of the scoresheet well, and don't necessarily have any weak points. I'm not generally a fan of dances before pyramid, but it serves them well. Their biggest weakness right now seems to be keeping everyone healthy.

WCSS: Their strenth has always been having no weaknesses. While they didn't necessarily have to be the best at any section, they had no weaknesses. This is why I think they won 3 straight years. They were equally strong in every section of any given scoresheet. In the beginning of this year, I felt they were getting away from themselves a little. Watching their routine in the beginning of the season, it didn't feel like a WCSS routine. However, as the season progressed they have seemed to get stronger and own their routine more and more. Their biggest weakness is the same as F5...consistency in hitting both days of a competition.

It's all going to come down to who hits on Sunday. The fact that (based on schedule) it looks like only 7 teams are making finals, there may be some surprises. There's going to be talent watching from the sidelines.

Isn't this kind of irrelevant? All 3 teams were not at all 3 of those competitions, except Indy

She asked who won Atlantis....so I told her, then filled in the 2 other competitions that at least 2 of them attended. :)

Back