All-Star Your 2018 Worlds Wish List?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are both the Rosario girls still age eligible for 2018-19? I need a full family win on TGLC. I know one of the girls has won worlds on Lady Jags - has the other sister won yet?

I think the oldest maybe a senior if not that would be incredible and a first. Another pretty cool family theme out of TG is Lady Jags Coach and her twin both won with TGLC in 2013,2014. She won as a coach and he won on OO5 last night.

ETA: I think the youngest will be around for a few more years. 2016 was her first year.

I wanted to see CSP watch her daughter/friends get rings!

Oh well. They seem quite young so there is time.

Worlds 2019 goal:

No more Amanda and Amy and their camera crew entourage

It's funny - I was SO HAPPY to see them during ICU as they were replacing the most clueless about cheer dude EVER. But every time they came out yesterday it was PAINFUL. Please, there's gotta be a better choice. Heck, grab one of the many, many cheer vloggers or youtubers - they have much better camera sense.

You mean 'commemorative video' HA! They must have repeated the word 'commemorative' dozens of times yesterday.
Seriously, I think I could recite it from memory right now the same way I could give a Southwest preflight safety speech without notes :D:p

It's funny - I was SO HAPPY to see them during ICU as they were replacing the most clueless about cheer dude EVER. But every time they came out yesterday it was PAINFUL. Please, there's gotta be a better choice. Heck, grab one of the many, many cheer vloggers or youtubers - they have much better camera sense.

Just make me host Worlds and ICU. I give more entertaining commentary and I feel like I may know more than Amanda and Amy anyway. Make it happen, USASF. You can contact me via the boards. You're welcome.

Yay I got cheetahs, panthers, SSX, and oo5 right and as well as TGLC and steel doing well both with a silver/bronze (or sliver like people were putting last year lol).

Back