All-Star Worlds Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree I prefer 5 stunts, but they already got bids with 19 so they can't add anyone unless they get a new bid. But it's a wish thread so rules don't matter haha
ETA: but all the top placing teams have 4 stunts in small coed this year

I thought they originally received the bid with 20? Could be wrong. I'm just going based off of bad memory from what another poster said.

I need the LAG curse to break. Even though WCSS is my favorite team, I want orange to win to break the curse
Cali coed winning
Lady bullets winning
BSB globing again
A team a la 20/20 coming out of nowhere and medaling
A European team globing in some division
Everyone hits!

This year on team Slovenia (for ICU worlds) there are a lot of girls from gym where I grew up and used to coach. I coached few of them since they were on minis and they are on national team now! They are very good this year and will compete in elite allgirl division so I really really want them to hit zero and be proud with their performance.

They say to dream big...

Cheer Athletics' 12 Worlds teams to win gold in 10 divisions with 2-way ties in IOSC5 and IOLC5.

That's not asking for too much is it? If so, then no injuries and all our teams happy with their performances.
No you're not asking for to much!!!! Mine is for Wild to bring it home (again).

Im hoping for:

team sweden to do good in icu and make finals for all the senior teams and for the juniors to hit.

Bsb to repeat, tglc and wcss to win and OO5 to make finals and break their curse.

The swedish teams in USASF worlds to do good and I do hope That an european team can make atleast top 5 in a division.

And mostly i hope That i can keep up With the worlds threads because we dont have any internet at home right now som i have to use my data on my Phone. So no watching worlds for me this year either..

Good luck to everyone competing.

Back