OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Quick question, is there any way I can link my new edu email from college to the mail app on my phone? I tried yesterday but it says I have to put in the different host servers and I have no clue how to find that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Quick question, is there any way I can link my new edu email from college to the mail app on my phone? I tried yesterday but it says I have to put in the different host servers and I have no clue how to find that.

Is your school email account through a popular email service? Like my school has theirs through gmail for all students. If your school has a technology help desk, I'm sure they can help you out. I usually just set the edu (and all other emails I have) to be forwarded to my personal gmail account. Total life saver.

Is your school email account through a popular email service? Like my school has theirs through gmail for all students. If your school has a technology help desk, I'm sure they can help you out. I usually just set the edu (and all other emails I have) to be forwarded to my personal gmail account. Total life saver.
I'm not really sure! I check it through outlook but the email itself is just student.wallacestate.edu I'll just get it forwarded to my other email that seems like it would be easier!

My gym has a tumbl trak clinic today and im so excited!! Last night was open gym and we were allowed to try some of the equipment out and it was so fun! The air floor isn't as bouncy (its really weird!) as i thought, but my tucks are so high on it!!

We are having a team sleepover tonight and it should be interesting because its our first year with boys on the team and they'll be there. All the younger girls flirt with them so let's see how this goes :))))

Anyone have any recommendations on good tv shows to start watching?? Preferably on Netflix :)

Anyone have any recommendations on good tv shows to start watching?? Preferably on Netflix :)
Law and order svu! But they only have like seasons 8-12 on netflix. They have them all on Hulu plus, but if you don't have that starting at season 8 isn't going to make you super confused or anything. I watched seasons 8-12 and then watched up to the current episode, then started over at season 1 b/c I hadn't seen any of the early seasons.
I love this show which probs makes me sound like a psycho? But I loooove Benson and Stabler and I love the continuing storylines involving the regular characters, not just the crime parts.

Law and order svu! But they only have like seasons 8-12 on netflix. They have them all on Hulu plus, but if you don't have that starting at season 8 isn't going to make you super confused or anything. I watched seasons 8-12 and then watched up to the current episode, then started over at season 1 b/c I hadn't seen any of the early seasons.
I love this show which probs makes me sound like a psycho? But I loooove Benson and Stabler and I love the continuing storylines involving the regular characters, not just the crime parts.

I've already watched them all :)

It's such a great show and I love benson and stabler as partners. They do such a great job!!!

I've already watched them all :)

It's such a great show and I love benson and stabler as partners. They do such a great job!!!
:oops: at least I'm not a psycho! hmm I've also liked New Girl, Gossip Girl, Melissa and Joey, and Raising Hope which are all on netflix. Also you could try venturing into the documentary side? Miss Representation is one that I think everyone should see!

:oops: at least I'm not a psycho! hmm I've also liked New Girl, Gossip Girl, Melissa and Joey, and Raising Hope which are all on netflix. Also you could try venturing into the documentary side? Miss Representation is one that I think everyone should see!
NEW GIRL *hearteyes*

:oops: at least I'm not a psycho! hmm I've also lihked New Girl, Gossip Girl, Melissa and Joey, and Raising Hope which are all on netflix. Also you could try venturing into the documentary side? Miss Representation is one that I think everyone should see!

I've tried watching New Girl, it was alright but I couldn't get into it. LOVE Gossip Girl. I watched on Melissa and Joey tv, it was alright.

I am totally open to documentaries. I just watched the Gabby Douglas Story last night!

If you have never seen Friday Night Lights, definitely watch that. Some of my other favorites are Scandal, Breaking Bad, Dexter. White Collar is really good too. If you are more into comedies, Parks and Rec, How I Met Your Mother and 30 Rock are all good.

If you have never seen Friday Night Lights, definitely watch that. Some of my other favorites are Scandal, Breaking Bad, Dexter. White Collar is really good too. If you are more into comedies, Parks and Rec, How I Met Your Mother and 30 Rock are all good.

And I forgot to add Vampire Diaries. I never thought I would like it because supernatural stuff is not usually my thing but it's actually really good, especially the first couple seasons (except the pilot episode).

Back