OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah. We eat alot of fish. and meatballs. Meatballs is one of our national food types. With mashed potatoes and lingonberrys that is. And Pea soup is another swedish favorite. We even have a Swede-fied version of Tacos that is very popular amongst the younger population. And Swedish Pizza is really good.
I love lingonberrys! I'm very happy that it's like the real thing so when I go I know it's the real experience :D

I drove from Nova Scotia to Florida last summer but didn't eat anywhere except mcdonalds, Olive Garden and the food places in Disney world. I regret not checking here for different places to go. I was pretty excited about mcdonalds chicken clubs though because we don't have those here.
If you ever visit the southwest I can recommend many places. Did you like olive garden?

Yeah. We eat alot of fish. and meatballs. Meatballs is one of our national food types. With mashed potatoes and lingonberrys that is. And Pea soup is another swedish favorite. We even have a Swede-fied version of Tacos that is very popular amongst the younger population. And Swedish Pizza is really good.

Oooh tell me about these Swede-fied tacos. They sound good.

The only place mentioned here that I've eaten at is Wendy's.... Lol. We don't have any of these places here except Five Guys but it's not a big deal like you guys make it out to be. I'm not too sad though, I'm not a big fast food person. And we have wegmans :p I wouldn't trade my weggies for anything. I don't know how you all live without one!
We have Wegmans all over Northern Virginia. Theres one 5 minutes from my house, I love it! I just really wish we had In n out, that and whataburger are like the only fast food places we don't have that I love.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know this may be a long shot, but I'm currently a senior in hs and I'm looking for a gap year (Christian based) program. I know of a few, but I'm still searching. If you don't know what a gap year program is, it's essentially a one year mission school, and then after that year I would go to college. Thanks in advance!

Blake's is the only fast food place I'll order a burger from. This thread makes me feel like I need to up my fast food game haha

End of July I got extremely dehydrated from working at a cheer thing. Up until last week(when school started) I was drinking at least a gallon a day. Today however I felt sick to my stomach and had a really bad headache which I know is a sign I am getting dehydrated.. I'm debating telling my coach because she'll probably pull me from my first home game and I don't want to sit it out :(

Back