OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is anyone watching Gymnastics Worlds videos? I took a quick peek at the mens and womens podium. All I can say is- thank goodness for Simone. She's like our rock. And if Mykyla Skinner doesn't put BOTH of her gosh darn hands on that gosh darn vault, I will murder something.

Eep I got my senior pic sneak peeks tonight and this is the only cheer one she posted but I love it!
26fa302ea0026258efb740a2d70971b2_zpsaf632e5e.jpg
That jump is TEXTBOOK. Reminds me of Cheerleading in Action (first book I ever read about cheer).

Is anyone watching Gymnastics Worlds videos? I took a quick peek at the mens and womens podium. All I can say is- thank goodness for Simone. She's like our rock. And if Mykyla Skinner doesn't put BOTH of her gosh darn hands on that gosh darn vault, I will murder something.
I'm watching right now! I'm trying to find a live stream that works here, but not luck :(

I saw beam podium training while getting ready for work. I'm super inconvenienced by the competitions times -_-

Today at the job/internship fair, the person I was talking to asked if I was from the south and I said no and she was like oh it sounds like you do from the way you talk.

This is not the first time that this has happened to me. I don't know how I talk any different from my sisters lol. Or how I talk sounds southern? When I was in Mississippi, everyone could tell we (myself and my sisters) were from the north from our accent.

Do you guys have any recommendations for rain jackets? Would you say a light rain jacket is enough, or will i want something that is still waterproof but has some warmth to it. I still haven't heard back from the university but I also don't want to be buying everything last minute since it looks like I might not be told until November.
If you can get one that's got a removable fleece then you've got a light one for when it warms up a bit and then a fleecy lining. I have a regatta one that's perfect for Welsh weather. If you don't manage to get one in the US then don't worry, Wales has plenty of places to buy them

My friend/co-worker plays piano and he is so talented! He wrote this song himself. Check it out!

Song Fountain by Will March:

I feel like I'm advertising for my friends today. They have no idea I posted these here just thought someone might enjoy it :)

Today at the job/internship fair, the person I was talking to asked if I was from the south and I said no and she was like oh it sounds like you do from the way you talk.

This is not the first time that this has happened to me. I don't know how I talk any different from my sisters lol. Or how I talk sounds southern? When I was in Mississippi, everyone could tell we (myself and my sisters) were from the north from our accent.

Y'all are probably picking things up from this board, bless your heart!

Is anyone watching the baseball game right now? I'm guessing @Ems is? She's the Giants fan right? They just aired an Old Spice commercial with a robotic man and he had the exact same voice as the Suzy tick tock videos! I so desperately wish someone had all of those saved.

Oh and GO ROYALS!!!!

Is anyone watching the baseball game right now? I'm guessing @Ems is? She's the Giants fan right? They just aired an Old Spice commercial with a robotic man and he had the exact same voice as the Suzy tick tock videos! I so desperately wish someone had all of those saved.

Oh and GO ROYALS!!!!
You bet I am!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!! And I hate those Old Spice commercials, that robotic man is creepy.

You bet I am!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!! And I hate those Old Spice commercials, that robotic man is creepy.
I don't watch much live tv so that was the first one I've ever noticed. I hate the creepy man but love the Suzy's mom voice

Back