OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
That Rihanna song with Kanye West and Paul McCartney is unfortunate and I hate that it happened.
ha, me and my bf heard that song in the car this morning, and he said the same thing. i mean kanye doesnt always make the best music, but to hear rihanna on it was just sad, ive never really disliked anything she has put out, until that song.

ha, me and my bf heard that song in the car this morning, and he said the same thing. i mean kanye doesnt always make the best music, but to hear rihanna on it was just sad, ive never really disliked anything she has put out, until that song.

Kanye's music was perfection until he got with Kim

Rihanna's music is catchy, but it still has to grow on me and it doesn't help that she sounds like a strangling goat. The only reason why I deal with her is because it's apparent from her social media that she's my personality twin

I don't know why Paul is there...I truly don't. That song that was released with Kanye a few weeks ago was also truly tragic. They need to just stop and never do this again.

Do other states have history classes dedicated to the state you're in? Like here we have Texas history....just wondering if there's like California history or South Carolina history.
Louisiana History is taught here. And in every grade there's ALWAYS a week or two dedicated to Louisiana history/culture but it's just an excuse to bring food to class. I had my students do a Louisiana culture themed speech in my middle school speech classes every year. I called it the Gumbo Ya Ya. It was legendary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMI puppy question lol.. so if the puppy is pooping more times per day than he's eating, does that mean i'm feeding him too much? some random person had told me a dog shouldn't have more BMs than meals. He previously had a free for all with food at the breeder's house. now I have him on three meals per day which is necessary to keep his blood sugar up since he's only 8 wks but I could lessen the amount of food. it just seems like so little!

dog people - is there any accuracy to that statement?

When our last dog was a puppy our vet told us that you couldn't over feed a puppy. If I remember correctly, we didn't give her actual "meals" but just made sure she always had food in her bowl for when she was hungry. As she grew, she self regulated. If she wasn't really hungry at breakfast, she didn't eat, but would eat a few hours later. Our dog now, has no ability to self regulate what so ever. He eats his food like he hasn't eaten in a week, and goes back to his bowl a few times after he is finished to see if the food fairy magically refilled his bowl. We didn't have him when he was a puppy so I don't know what his previous owner did with him. But I would say, frequent BM's are better then no BM's. If they look like healthy puppy poops, then you should be all good! You could always call your vet and ask a question. The girls at my vet will always chit chat if I have some questions.

Soooo my best friends car is a piece of absolute crap. Our friend drove it awhile ago and put the window down and it wouldn't go back up. Then it just broke down completely and wouldn't run. So it's been sitting in the parking lot for like two weeks. Well we had to go move it today so they could plow and look at this haha

5e37580a1e33fb46e18de51f4b4eebeb.jpg

One of my friends screen shotted my snapchat and posted it on fade. If any of you see it on the hall of fades that's my beautiful photography. I've never laughed so hard in my life!

My best friend is in the hospital with severe asthma attacks/bronchitis/the flu so if ya'll could keep him in your thoughts and prayers I would really appreciate it <3

Update on snow in car. Someone took a picture of me shoveling out the front seat of her car and posted it on fade. Sooooo awkward. Why would people take photos of others and post it online anonymously like weirdo...

Update on snow in car. Someone took a picture of me shoveling out the front seat of her car and posted it on fade. Sooooo awkward. Why would people take photos of others and post it online anonymously like weirdo...

What's fade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i need to vent a little bit
we ordered new warm up jackets and leggings
we've been waiting for a while now and on monday the delivery came in , for 4 of our Teams. And all the jackets are wrong, not the model we tried on not the model we ordered . Now one of the coaches sends me a picture of the leggings she gave to the kids tonight and turns out they used different colors for the print for half of the leggings . Half of them are black with a silver outline and half of them are silver with a black outline. So now we got wrong jackets AND different looking leggings. And our state regional competition is in not even 4 weeks from now
Ugh
The company is very sorry for their mistake and they are trying their best to get the right stuff to us asap but i'm still slightly stressed because this is NOT what i expected -.-

School might be letting me Klep French 1 so I can stop suffering with the worst Spanish teacher ever for Spanish 2. Really hoping my petition is granted.

Back