OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think I have pink eye :eek:

Wash your hands constantly! Don't wear any make up until it's cleared up. And try not to touch your face, if you do wash your hands. Whatever you do, don't touch the eye, and then touch the other eye...

Go to your ophthalmologist, because they will have the eye drops you need most likely on hand. Hope it's just bad allergies for your sake, good luck!

Wash your hands constantly! Don't wear any make up until it's cleared up. And try not to touch your face, if you do wash your hands. Whatever you do, don't touch the eye, and then touch the other eye...

Go to your ophthalmologist, because they will have the eye drops you need most likely on hand. Hope it's just bad allergies for your sake, good luck!

I know! Thank you! Fingers crossed that my eye is just super irritated from my contact...it drove me nuts all night while I was at work. I'm slightly freaked out thinking could be pink eye though. The only other time I've had it was my senior year of high school and it took 7 months full of countless trips to the eye doctor & a variety of eye drops before it finally cleared up completely. I'm not trying to deal with all that again! If its not looking any better tomorrow I'll definitely be calling my eye doctor's office first thing Monday morning!

I know! Thank you! Fingers crossed that my eye is just super irritated from my contact...it drove me nuts all night while I was at work. I'm slightly freaked out thinking could be pink eye though. The only other time I've had it was my senior year of high school and it took 7 months full of countless trips to the eye doctor & a variety of eye drops before it finally cleared up completely. I'm not trying to deal with all that again! If its not looking any better tomorrow I'll definitely be calling my eye doctor's office first thing Monday morning!
Yes please go to the eye doctor! Mine was irritated and red one day and then the next it was bloodshot red and I couldn't open it hardly! I had an ulcer on my cornea. Just make sure there's nothing wrong with your eye and that's your not getting an infection

All I can think about right now is color theory because I'm having to write a paper on it. And I only have 3 out of at least 6 pages so far and I'm already running dry, time to drag it out I guess. I always wonder how professors really read these papers when it seems like most students would really have to drag out topics to fulfill their requirements.

Yes please go to the eye doctor! Mine was irritated and red one day and then the next it was bloodshot red and I couldn't open it hardly! I had an ulcer on my cornea. Just make sure there's nothing wrong with your eye and that's your not getting an infection

Oh my gosh, that's pretty crazy! I'm hoping that if my eye isn't back to normal tomorrow, that going to the eye dr right away will keep it from sticking around so long this time. I mean seriously...how many people can say they had pink eye for 7 straight months? Last time I had it, I started off with eye drops from my regular dr twice & the pink eye came back both times. They kept telling me I needed to wash my hands or I'd keep reinfecting myself, blah blah blah... Meanwhile I was doing everything I could think of to keep it from coming back. The drops they gave me just weren't strong enough. So after a month-ish of that nonsense I went to the eye dr instead and they got it under control right away. Still took a loooong time to completely clear up though.

If you do, youre gonna need to toss all your eye makeup and REALLY wash any brushes used on or around your eyes.

I am not gonna be a happy camper if I have to throw out my UD naked palette :( It's the one makeup item I was willing to splurge on & all of the shadows are still so full!

Oh my gosh, that's pretty crazy! I'm hoping that if my eye isn't back to normal tomorrow, that going to the eye dr right away will keep it from sticking around so long this time. I mean seriously...how many people can say they had pink eye for 7 straight months? Last time I had it, I started off with eye drops from my regular dr twice & the pink eye came back both times. They kept telling me I needed to wash my hands or I'd keep reinfecting myself, blah blah blah... Meanwhile I was doing everything I could think of to keep it from coming back. The drops they gave me just weren't strong enough. So after a month-ish of that nonsense I went to the eye dr instead and they got it under control right away. Still took a loooong time to completely clear up though.

You're also going to want to throw away your contacts and get a new contact case! I know so much stuff, but just keep things clean! And definitely go to the ophthalmologist. Your regular doctor won't have the things, and most likely your optometrist will refer you to an ophtalmologist anyway if it's something serious like an ulcer or serious infection. But they can tell you what it is if that's the easiest person to get an appointment with.

And I feel your pain about the make up. I had to get rid of a whole much 3 years ago when I got a bad eye infection :(

I hate these last two weeks of the semester... I have an essay to finish, a book to finish with stupid little assignments for each chapter, plus an exam for chemistry on tuesday, only to have more worksheets due that friday and the final just one week after the exam.

I want to cry.

Back