OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My boyfriend and I just got back together. :D We were trying to figure out if we wanted to be friends after all this stuff that has gone down (Basically it started with his friends saying things about me that he didn't like and he wanted to prove them wrong and it didn't turn out well) and I told him that I still wanted to be friends after this because I believe that everyone is a good person on the inside but they make stupid mistakes and that he is a good person and that I still trust him since he knows more about me than anyone else. He said there was a part of him that wanted to get back together and another part that remembered why we broke up in the first place. The bell rang for us to go to classes and we just sat there in silence for a bit and I finally looked at him and said "Friends?" and he said "Wanna give it another shot?" So I agreed and he kissed me and hugged me saying "I missed you." I'm now a very happy cheerleader :)

lololololol am i the only one that finds this extremely funny?

As4oTN7CAAEswTH.png:large

Anyone have a screen shot or picture of the moment from Mean Girls when Regina's mom photo bombs the picture of her Aaron??? I can't find it :(

:eek: what happened?
nothing serious. no injuries or anything like that (though i am out for the time being). just my team (IOC5) is gone, name given to a senior 5. and we're IOC6. Always said i was not doing a level 6 team. So i have to think long and hard about this. Also since they gave our name to the new senior team.. we got a new one i don't like. silly things like that. lol

nothing serious. no injuries or anything like that (though i am out for the time being). just my team (IOC5) is gone, name given to a senior 5. and we're IOC6. Always said i was not doing a level 6 team. So i have to think long and hard about this. Also since they gave our name to the new senior team.. we got a new one i don't like. silly things like that. lol

That sounds really frustrating :( Good luck with figuring everything out!

But that means we won't get to see anymore funny pictures of you competing!!!

Back