All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

awkwardly trying to dance to cheer music while wrapping presents the other day.. with my knee that i have had numerous injuries on, it is safe to say i looked like some random fish out of water flopping around on the floor

I think I've been on a cheer high while I've been home for break...
I only get to come home for a week before I go back for hell month, so I can't really work. so pretty much I've had all the time in the world to kill. which has consisted of me doing insanity, finding creative places to sit in my splits, reading the boards for the first time in a coon's age, and my favorite, doing our elite on the tile floor in my slipper socks. my coach gives us a list of DONTS for while we're home for break, which pretty much includes all the fun things I wanted to do, like sledding, ice skating, etc, so I got creative. even though the purpose of those rules was because she doesn't want anyone getting hurt, but I'm fairly certain my tile floor could do more damage than the snow and sled.

when i realize that i just make half of the fierceboarders confused by what i said because my english is so bad haha :D i'm so excited to talk about cheer that i forget to check my grammar first :oops:

I said "snap for the queen" today when my friend said that she missed watching Nastia Liukin do gymnastics...got a weird look, but then she shook it off like it was nothing.

and I had to stop myself from quoting part of Panther's music from 2011 (Dallas girls they are so fine...) when my friend said she had to drive to Dallas...because I realized as I was typing it that she would have NO IDEA what I was talking about.

When your CP and bestie want to open their presents together (since they both wanted the other to open their gift first) and they say...."okay, on 1.....5-6-7-8-ONE!" Without even thinking about it.

Of course I'm rather sure they're actually the same person.... So....

Not really awkward.... but I was at work a couple of weeks ago and across the street (I work in Garland) is the Garland Special Events Center, where they were holding a Spirit Celebration competition, and a couple of CA Cheetahs come in to eat and I'm serving them, and I was talking to them about their routine and Worlds...my manager walked by and gave me the funniest look ever...they were super sweet though! #dallasperks :cheerathletics:

When your CP gasps at the TV and says.... "That's a bad thing!" To the HR Block commercial that just declared they would "get you every possible deduction you have coming."

It gets especially awkward when I'm in trig and we're working with inifity in the problems and I write "nfinity" instead of "infinity" in my notes and my teacher checks my notebook and is like "uhh...what is this?" :oops:

Back