All-Star [12/14 - 12/14] Gssa Championships & Super Six - San Jose, Ca (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So it's not a competition just for Worlds bids but there will be other levels there. So I go back to my original post, it's all about level 5.

The season hasn't started and I'm already getting irritated. LOL!!
Take your teams to summit bid competitions..it's the worlds of the other non-worlds teams! It's just as exciting you still get rings and everything

When in doubt..shimmy it out

I hate that all level 1 teams are on friday night now. I find it very inconvenient, especially for those kids who will have to be pulled out of school early to now make it to competition on time.

I hate that all level 1 teams are on friday night now. I find it very inconvenient, especially for those kids who will have to be pulled out of school early to now make it to competition on time.

Where did you find this info? I haven't heard that before.

Edited: Never mind, I found it.

Wow! It looks much smaller this year! My guess is probably because it's being held the same weekend as American Grand in LV.

Super 6 is fun. Basically the 6 top scoring teams have to battle it out, competing a second time on Sunday, for the bids.

Wow! When did they make that change? That is really inconvenient esp for teams that have long distances to drive to get there!

Wow! When did they make that change? That is really inconvenient esp for teams that have long distances to drive to get there!

My flight lands at 5:00 on Friday!!! wtf where's the notice to the teams?

Sorry to bring up level 5, haha, but which of your level 5 teams are attending?

Oh fine! Level 5 level 5 level 5, that's all anyone cares about! Lol. Kidding!

The Cali gyms attending are Livermore and Ventura so Smoed and Snipers from our gym I assume. I believe Black Ops will be there from Livermore. I'm sure there's someone else that can chime in too if I'm wrong or missing a team.

Oh and JR PINK will be there. :cheering::cheering:

The Cali gyms attending are Livermore and Ventura so Smoed and Snipers from our gym I assume. I believe Black Ops will be there from Livermore. I'm sure there's someone else that can chime in too if I'm wrong or missing a team.

Hehe.....you made think of. "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha"

I seen Jr. Pink, I was entertained! Good luck this season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back