All-Star [12/14 - 12/14] Gssa Championships & Super Six - San Jose, Ca (world's Bids)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like one bid is going to an Allgirl team and one a coed team.
That shakes things up.
The bids are awarded at judges choice, regardless of being coed or allgirl. For example, Black Ops and Smoed both recieved the bids last year.

Yep I just talked to Tammy and that's what she told me too...
The idea of all girl and coed came from me I thought I had heard that but Tammy confirmed its Judges choice.
Kind of puts all girl teams at a disadvantage but at the end of the day ya gotta hit

Something else I don't understand- On the schedule, it says something about a "tumble/jump off scholarship competition" on Friday night before the competition. I know that in the past GSSA has just required a person to fill out a scholarship form and receive a colored arm band to be eligible for consideration, but do they now require that you also attend the event on Friday night? If so, I feel as if that's a very large detail that is not mentioned anywhere... It could cause a lot of problems for any seniors seeking a scholarship. :confused::confused:

Oh fine! Level 5 level 5 level 5, that's all anyone cares about! Lol. Kidding!

The Cali gyms attending are Livermore and Ventura so Smoed and Snipers from our gym I assume. I believe Black Ops will be there from Livermore. I'm sure there's someone else that can chime in too if I'm wrong or missing a team.

Oh and JR PINK will be there. :cheering::cheering:
all livermore teams will be there! including black ops! :shaka:

I don't get the "compete late in the day Saturday, compete first thing Sunday" aspect (look at level 3). I get that maybe they are trying to be fair but I still don't like it :confused::mad:....grumpy teenagers first things on a Sunday morning equals no fun...:(

Thinking of who's competing and with some Cali teams going to the Grand, just wondering Are Lady bullets and Fantasy the only all girl sr 5 teams we have in Calif?

Thinking of who's competing and with some Cali teams going to the Grand, just wondering Are Lady bullets and Fantasy the only all girl sr 5 teams we have in Calif?
I'm not completely sure... I was under the assumption that Cheerforce Trinity was back again this season but I may be wrong!

I don't get the "compete late in the day Saturday, compete first thing Sunday" aspect (look at level 3). I get that maybe they are trying to be fair but I still don't like it :confused::mad:....grumpy teenagers first things on a Sunday morning equals no fun...:(
Getting them ready for medium coed when they go to Worlds! ;) But really...while nobody wants to be that 8:00am slot...4-5:30ish isn't that late (as cheer competitions go) the night before.

Back