College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You can buy the live feed for $10 (per day). It is only the Bandshell, so today it was the Intermediate and NAIA divisions that were on the live feed and tomorrow it will be everyone else plus dance. You can purchase it through the varsity website but the site won't work for me right now so it may be down currently. It is only a live feed though so you can't go back and rewatch something. They have the videos from today up (from the Ocean Center) that mostly just have part of the cheer cut out. All videos are suppose to be put up by next week I believe (with parts missing).
Ok thanks! I guess I'll have to wait for the videos since I'll be in classes tomorrow. Can't wait to see what happens!!

Ah the site is still down, does anyone know any of the winners of the challenge cup?

Bentley won I believe Small Coed II I think and I believe that coastal Carolina won all girl 1.

I saw you with CBU practicing on the lawn in back of the Hilton. You were in coach mode so I didn't stop. If I see you again I'll be sure to introduce myself!

Hey, I'll be walking around a bit before we meet with the team, so with them, or not, feel free to say hi

In love with Scotti on USC Coed on point for the rewinds doubling out of nothing. She didn't hit but you better believe she still doubled. haha.

SO PROUD of USC all girl for winning Challenge Cup and making it into finals with an alternate!

Congrats to Ramapo for winning D3 Dance!

Okay so the challenge cup winners were never put up on the varsity website so I can't put those updated scores on the day 1 score thread. I have made a new thread for day 2 scores and will post scores for cheer and dnace (just the links for dance) as soon as they are posted on the site. I prefer to keep that thread with the offical scores and results with the varsity link.

Also hearing that Louisville Large Coed either added extra or changed stuff in their routine last night to up their scores so I am excited to see what the routine will look like today.

Back