All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching PCM small senior I love the stunt but I don't think it hits the scoresheet at all.... As for orange who actually did an inversion to the top which hardly anyone could figure out how to do last year...stop trying to impress people with 3million tick tocks and just play to the scoresheet ...and I'm scared someone is going to seriously hurt themselves on PCM trying to throw a double...I feel like if an athlete does not fully have a skill don't make them do it or don't let them ...almost every double was incomplete or busted :/ ...just my opinion tho :)

After watching PCM small senior I love the stunt but I don't think it hits the scoresheet at all.... As for orange who actually did an inversion to the top which hardly anyone could figure out how to do last year...stop trying to impress people with 3million tick tocks and just play to the scoresheet ...and I'm scared someone is going to seriously hurt themselves on PCM trying to throw a double...I feel like if an athlete does not fully have a skill don't make them do it or don't let them ...almost every double was incomplete or busted :/ ...just my opinion tho :)
I thought the same thing. A lot of scruntched up fulls. If they work on the tumbling it could be really good :)

Okay, seriously props to that girl for keeping on going in that routine. I dont think it is funy what happeend to her but every time I see on of her teamates push her to her spot in the pyramid I crack up!
I was wondering if I was the only one that saw that. OMG!! She totally pushed her. lol its really not funny though...

This routine bothers me for a couple reasons
1. the lack of symmetry in toe fulls.. I feel like there needs to be a girl on the left side of the formation, not just on the right side, lack of gender symmetry is a huge pet peeve
2. only one girl doubled in a formation of 7 3 to doubles. If that remains the same all year, it will bother me, I understand throwing a couple fulled passes in formations of doubles for purposes of the formation looking good, but 6/7 people fulled in that line. If that changes, well then this statement doesn't matter
THAT WILL CHANGE.
That routine was watered down for the simplicity of cleanliness and hitting a routine. Every girl in that line doing a 3 to full IS a 3 to double. guaranteed.

Okay, seriously props to that girl for keeping on going in that routine. I dont think it is funy what happeend to her but every time I see on of her teamates push her to her spot in the pyramid I crack up!

we had something like this happen a couple of years ago. a back got hit in the eye on a kick single towards the end of the routine so she just sucked it up. she couldnt see well though so everyone basically pushed her to her spot. she ended up breaking a small bone behind her eye as well as losing all her eyelashes. we laughed about the video later when she healed though. shows a lot of determination!

Back