All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it might be more frustrating because he's a recognizable athlete and he's known for his tumbling. I'm pretty sure some other well-known gyms have now or in the past used several of their athletes who were on Worlds teams on R5 teams as well. Think Cali did one year (I could be wrong). Right after the rule came out. Others might this year as well- depends on the gyms feelings about crossovers.

I do agree it's better than going from Worlds to level 4, however.

Cali used two Smoed boys on Snipers (R5) last year for sure. Not sure if they were fill-ins but I know it was for at least one competition

There was a boy on Coed Elite who threw a double back (actually surprised no one really mentioned it)
He was a coach. He was just subbing in to throw the pass for one of our kids who has a concussion. He threw his standing pass too (but didn't double back). Twist actually has a standing double back. It's crazy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

He was a coach. He was just subbing in to throw the pass for one of our kids who has a concussion. He threw his standing pass too (but didn't double back). Twist actually has a standing double back. It's crazy.

I feel like a standing double back is just a fractured cervical vertebra waiting to happen...

He does way more than that even, lol! Have you seen him be in a basically a static position on the floor and literally "roll" up into an insane tumble pass? He's so gifted..

Im just catching up on my videos and from the looks of things everyone is coming out of the gates strong! First of all, HotCheer Hot 5 was on point! They slayed that routine! You wouldn't know that they lost three boys and have had another gym pop up in the area. They worked every section of that routine and the choreography was on point! !

Thank you!! They work so hard to improve and we are very proud at where they are now! Gonna be a great year! =)

Back