All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To clarify, I'm not 100% positive on Panthers' standing tumbling. My internet is basically dial up so I couldn't watch any higher than 360p. Didn't my best to make out the difference between cartwheel, handspring, and standing fulls there.

Okay so let's compare these, since now you've made a matter-of-fact statement about Senior Elite's tumbling being equal to Panthers. This way we can end this argument here, with fact.

Senior Elite: STANDING
6 (11) standing full, 2 cartwheel full
3 two to double
11 two to full
3 three to double
1 two to whip double
Total: 7 to double, 19 to full

RUNNING
4 (6) sync roundoff handspring double
3 1.5 to double
5 roundoff handspring full
1 front walkover through to full
2 (3) whip to double
1 punch front to double
1 roundoff handspring double
4 punch front to full
1 (2) arabian to double
2 roundoff handspring double
1 arabian to double
2 roundoff handspring double
1 whip full whip double
Total: 18 to double, 9 to full

Panthers: STANDING
12 (16) standing full
12 one to full
7 cartwheel full
4 two to double
8 two to full
4 two to whip double
2 three to double
1 two to double whip double two to double
Total: 11 to double, 39 to full

RUNNING
6 sync roundoff handspring double
13 sync roundoff handspring full
8 sync roundoff handspring double
1 roundoff handspring whip double (odd that one girl randomly did a whip double in that section)
1 1.5 to double
1 whip arabian to double
1 (2) punch front to double
2 arabian to double
2 punch front to full
2 arabian to double
2 whip double
1 front handspring front full to double
Total: 25 to double, 16 to full

So now, please justify saying that Panthers and Senior Elite are equal when it comes to tumbling. Someone, somewhere, try and justify that. If I was more familiar with the Varsity scoresheet, I could probably more accurately break down Panthers stunting score vs Senior Elite's, but I figured I'd close one of these arguments at least.
I think you missed the part where I clearly said they have harder passes but don't throw them because they're not as consistent and don't want to have any touchdowns. You could list every single pass thrown in lg senior & it still wouldn't change the fact that CSP knows what she's doing by not having them throw harder passes right now. They're clearly still scoring well. Panthers aren't blowing anyone out of the water.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Bottom line is panthers won and cheer extreme didn't. 2 athletes left their highly successful teams with little over a month left. Cea made a video to maybe poke fun at the situation but it had the opposite effect. I think that pretty much covers it.
Heck I think we should start treating comps like basketball games. Like when the opposing team is shooting foul shouts the fans yell to distract them. So when your competition is out there doing their stunts the fans could start yelling and jumping up and down. I only kid of course. But every time I'm at a game I think of how funny that would be.

Just trying to make things a little lighter. :)

I feel like everyone is just all worked up and angry, and if we weren't having that stupid smoed discussion this wouldn't even be an issue. They didn't JUST show SE in that video, they showed CE, JE, YE, SSX, and a BUNCH of their other teams. NONE OF WHOM GOT FIRST, as far as I'm aware. They earned NOTHING that weekend in terms of NCA Champions. It was NOT the weekend they wanted. I don't know why this became an SE vs Panthers discussion, as there's really nothing in that video to imply it. If they'd show SSX's awards, would this suddenly be them vs Generals?

I'd be foopin' rankled if I did everything I could to ensure my teams were hitting the score sheet, adjusting things between the two days and STILL couldn't pull off a win for them. Yeah, it sucks. You're hurt.

I'm sure Rays, Cali, World Cup, Cheer Athletics, Brandon, and countless other programs are upset that they didn't have the NCA weekend they wanted. Yet they're not making odd videos of awards and x-ing out "everything is earned" like their competition didn't work just as hard as they did to win. That's just the vibe I get from the whole video.

I feel like everyone is just all worked up and angry, and if we weren't having that stupid smoed discussion this wouldn't even be an issue. They didn't JUST show SE in that video, they showed CE, JE, YE, SSX, and a BUNCH of their other teams. NONE OF WHOM GOT FIRST, as far as I'm aware. They earned NOTHING that weekend in terms of NCA Champions. It was NOT the weekend they wanted. I don't know why this became an SE vs Panthers discussion, as there's really nothing in that video to imply it. If they'd show SSX's awards, would this suddenly be them vs Generals?

I'd be foopin' rankled if I did everything I could to ensure my teams were hitting the score sheet, adjusting things between the two days and STILL couldn't pull off a win for them. Yeah, it sucks. You're hurt.
I'm sorry buuuutt, what's foopin' rankled?

We can talk numbers all day, but from watching SE day 1 (I missed large senior day 2) their performance and execution lit the arena up. Their stunts hit hard and did not move.

Panthers obviously pulled off the win, and they probably are the most individually talented team in large senior, but their routine execution when hit didn't really compare to SE in my opinion this weekend.

Funny thing is, why single SE out among all the other teams that were shown? Sure SE is out tumbled by panthers but they lost by 0.5 in deductions. Clearly, CSP is doing something right. JT's just doing his job. Liking or hating it is everyone's opinion. Though it came out as offensive to most people. Can we all just move on? Gosh, so much drama.

I'm sorry buuuutt, what's foopin' rankled?

My polite way of saying a few other choice words that my mother would wash out my mouth with soap for saying. :D

All those other gyms don't have people making videos for them, so it's kinda a moot point. Also, between all the teams, SE was probably the closest to a win, second to only SSX who seemed to get the second most air-time in that video anyway. Feel like people are reading waaaay more into this than is necessary.

Does anyone have a video of large senior NCA awards?
I knowwwwww someone has it because most people didn't expect it to turn out the way it did
the oh so controversial jtv video kinda has the awards ceremony in it... but i would imagine or hope that 2by2 will release a NCA panthers video at some point.

Back