All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is my daughter’s team. There were some issues throughout but they are a super young small senior 5 but they have grown so much over the past few months. They are busting their butts to improve their technique every single practice. They may not be winning Worlds but they are achieving so many new goals and I am crazy proud of these girls. :)

This is my daughter’s team. There were some issues throughout but they are a super young small senior 5 but they have grown so much over the past few months. They are busting their butts to improve their technique every single practice. They may not be winning Worlds but they are achieving so many new goals and I am crazy proud of these girls. :)

They have a lot of potential and I really like their uniforms!

Mine & @Inez girls at our first competition ever about 2 weeks ago. We placed silver and qualified to nationals!! (Super proud coach here :D) They are Youth level 1, though they are not allowed to cradle or do extensions in pyramids. :) (they start about 1:26 in the video)

@echeercoach Did you accidentally press the gossip button? :)

They have a lot of potential and I really like their uniforms!

Thank you! They have worked to meet different smaller goals throughout the season. The next goal is to make it out of prelims at Worlds and into semi finals. So many teams fighting for those ten spots. Either way I am proud of them and am looking forward to next season and beyond.

1. I love the cut of their tops.

2. Good save around 1:26ish.

3. Their running tumbling has a LOT of potential.

4. That was actually a really well executed jump sequence.

I would love Rouge so much more if they didn't open up with 4-8 counts of the single based skills. They just lose me right away because I'm like "HURRY UP!".

1. I love the cut of their tops.

2. Good save around 1:26ish.

3. Their running tumbling has a LOT of potential.

4. That was actually a really well executed jump sequence.

Thank you so much! The girls will love hearing this positive feedback. That stunt save was my daughter’s group. :)

Back